Cops suck at life

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Laffytaffy777

Laffytaffy777
7 years ago#1
Ever notice that the criminals are so much better at killing?

Seriously. Cops unload 2 shots in a random direction at you and then run. SWAT shoots a burst of like 4 or 5, and so do FIB. Random direction, and running.

Now, the soldier...uh...is retarded. He doesn't go auto. He shoots two round bursts, and they are VERY inaccurate (about 1 in 5 shots hit from 3 cars' distance away). And if you've got low health, he goes for a BUST...instead of finishing you off.

The only things you really have to be worried about are the police boats (kills FAST), Helis (Annoying as whatever), and Tanks (1-hit kill w/o double health+Armor)

The Gangsters on the street are better than any of the police infantry.
Or is this a glitch or something?

Also, is it just me or do cops go for the bust every single time your health is down, instead of finishing you off?
CODWAW FC: 5285-1402-2490 Tag: An Angry Mob

User Info: engraphos

engraphos
7 years ago#2

...most of the time i did a "good job"...blowing myself with cars in fire...so...ha ha...the police is happy:lol:

User Info: DruciferBriggs

DruciferBriggs
7 years ago#3
I never had any problem with the cops in Chinatown Wars. An annoyance, yes but a challenge, far from it.

My first time playing the game I think I was only ever busted twice and neither occured during a mission they happened once I was done a mission and I was just free roaming. I do like the new wanted system though even if it makes the game a bit easier because you actually have a chance at evading the cops. In other GTA games you were pretty much fighting for your life

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
100% Completion Listthegoatofmendez18712/27 10:07PM