Awesome Glitch in Sabotage

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. MAG
  3. Awesome Glitch in Sabotage

User Info: SuperSamio10

SuperSamio10
7 years ago#1
As SVER, we were defending A. B was already taken and Alpha squad had about 3 people. We were heavily fired upon by LMGs and were forced to constantly move due to Poison Gas. Several people snuck in and shot us all while we were injured. Me and a clan mate jumped off A and fled to the bunkers for ammo. In the mean time, A was being secured. We rushed in Rifles a blazin' and killed everyone. I sprinted into A as the icons for A &B went grey. I was stood next to the control panel when I noticed I could hold O to secure A. We got A back. However, C was also open. We won the match because of the lack of people at C (Valor wanted A very badly for some reason). Anyone else had a glitch like this?

User Info: Dreadsword101

Dreadsword101
7 years ago#2
No this is a first. Im wondering... did ANY Valor players try to see if they could arm the charge? Or did all of them just try to get A?

User Info: medietic

medietic
7 years ago#3
Getting inside bunkers for ammo on Sabotage? Very strange indeed.
psn - Medietic

Dreadsword101
7 years ago#4
I think he ment those buildings on the sides of A.

User Info: SuperSamio10

SuperSamio10
7 years ago#5
It's a big building with gunfire coming out of it that can also protect from fire. These are everything a bunker needs in my opnion. And there were roughly 15 people trying to get C.

Dreadsword101
7 years ago#6
Did ANY of them get into C and try to arm it? That is what im asking.
  1. Boards
  2. MAG
  3. Awesome Glitch in Sabotage

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived