Any way to check to see what items flashpoint bosses drop?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: The Old Republic
  3. Any way to check to see what items flashpoint bosses drop?

User Info: ULT1MA

ULT1MA
5 years ago#1
Topic.
DFI BloodIron | Q6600@3.2 GHZ | EVGA GTX 460 1GB Superclocked | 4 GB Corsair | NZXT Nemesis | Vista 64 Bit

User Info: PDTECRJ

PDTECRJ
5 years ago#2
Can't remember the exact site name, but I Googled and found something like SWTOR loot .com that shows flashpoint loot tables. There may be something better, though.
your = belonging to you, you're = you are, their = belonging to them, they're = they are, there = not here

User Info: lnknprk_45

lnknprk_45
5 years ago#3

torhead.com is wowhead.com, but about ToR. It's not really up to date, but meh.

User Info: faustfict

faustfict
5 years ago#4
try torhead.com

User Info: PDTECRJ

PDTECRJ
5 years ago#5
Maybe I was just failing, but I had no luck at torhead. When I clicked on Black Talon flashpoint there was no loot list. Just a few comments.
your = belonging to you, you're = you are, their = belonging to them, they're = they are, there = not here

User Info: Cataclysm

Cataclysm
5 years ago#6
http://www.torhead.com/items/name/Black%20Talon
I never said I wouldn't to lie
I never that what I said was true.

User Info: twylight777

twylight777
5 years ago#7
im replacing loot so fast i done even care

id like to see quest rewards- i have bought a pvp armor and had it replaced in 10 minutes - i was a little angry.
Extended warranties and Monster Cables are for the mathematically challenged.

User Info: Bastian772

Bastian772
5 years ago#8
Torhead.com really doesn't serve much purpose besides seeing what items and skills are in the game at the moment. It only has drop listings and such for about 5% of it's entries. It needs more time.

im replacing loot so fast i done even care

id like to see quest rewards- i have bought a pvp armor and had it replaced in 10 minutes - i was a little angry.

Just wait till level 40. The pvp sets are fully customizable and look amazing. I plan to use them forever. (or until I get the battlemaster/champion gear or whatever)
Asus P7P55D Pro | Intel I7-870 Lynnfield @ 2.93ghz | 8GB Ripjaws DDR3-1600 | GTX 560 Ti | Antec 902
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1071462255.png

User Info: Incognitocat2

Incognitocat2
5 years ago#9
www.tor-loot.com is what you are looking for. It lists known loot by flashpoint bosses, and you can also just look at drops for your class.

User Info: NapoleonBender

NapoleonBender
5 years ago#10
torhead is absolute garbage and probably will stay like that unless bioware allows addons.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: The Old Republic
  3. Any way to check to see what items flashpoint bosses drop?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived