Official System Requirements for SWTOR (Minimum AND Recommended).

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: The Old Republic
  3. Official System Requirements for SWTOR (Minimum AND Recommended).

User Info: _SaMmUs_

_SaMmUs_
6 years ago#1
Minimum System Requirements

CPU: AMD Athlon 64X2 Dual-Core 4000+ or better / Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 2.0 GHz or better.
OS: Windows XP with 1.5GB RAM or higher / Windows Vista/7 with 2GB RAM or higher / PCs using built-in graphic chipsets, 2GB RAM is recommended.
8x DVD-ROM or faster.
VIDEO: ATI X1800 or better* / NVIDIA 7800 or better* / Intel 4100 or better* / *256MB minimum video RAM / *Shader 3.0 or better fully compatible graphics card *Note: Due to potential changes, the minimum system requirements for this game may change over time, and you may need to upgrade your current system (or obtain a new system) to play the game.

Recommended System Requirements

CPU: AMD Phenom 2 X4 Quad-core 2.5GHz or better / Intel Core 2Quad Processor 2.4GHz or better.
8x DVD-ROM or faster.
VIDEO: ATI/AMD Radeon HD 4850 or better* / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 or better* / *512 minimum video RAM / *Shader 3.0 or better fully compatible graphics card.

I just thought that some people might like to know the recommended system requirements for this game, as they seem to be particularly difficult to track down.
Gamertag: Sammus Eroticus
Currently playing: FFIV (PSP) + Mass Effect 2 (360)

User Info: Mechwarrior 02

Mechwarrior 02
6 years ago#2
Link? Just to keep things legit yo. Oh and dang those aren't some heavy requirements at all.
PSN: Arcjo
Stomping goombas, kicking turtle shells, and eating mushrooms since 1984

User Info: _SaMmUs_

_SaMmUs_
6 years ago#3
Sorry, I work for a video-games retailer in the UK, I pulled this from the back of the actual box itself.
Gamertag: Sammus Eroticus
Currently playing: FFIV (PSP) + Mass Effect 2 (360)

User Info: greendude123

greendude123
6 years ago#4
I need to go buy a copy of windows 7 64 bit lol. I think its time to say goodbye to vista 32bit

User Info: Baltaz

Baltaz
6 years ago#5
greendude123 posted...
I need to go buy a copy of windows 7 64 bit lol. I think its time to say goodbye to vista 32bit

Should have never said hello to vista.
Stuck in a perpetual state of half interested in various things.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: The Old Republic
  3. Official System Requirements for SWTOR (Minimum AND Recommended).

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived