Hold on a second, how long does the class story last?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: The Old Republic
  3. Hold on a second, how long does the class story last?

User Info: Kyerofox

Kyerofox
5 years ago#1
I heard it ends around level 20, but the level cap is 50... does the single player Main story end at 20 and all classes go into a single story mode?

can someone explain how the main storys proceed?
PSN: Kyero X360: Kyero
99 Humanities and a Glitch ain't one. If you're having soul problems I feed bad for you son.

User Info: alex_134

alex_134
5 years ago#2
Main story doesn't even end by the time you're 50. It's split into different chapters though, maybe that's what you heard about.

User Info: Kyerofox

Kyerofox
5 years ago#3
alex_134 posted...
Main story doesn't even end by the time you're 50. It's split into different chapters though, maybe that's what you heard about.

main story I mean, Trooper tracking down his old squad that betrayed the republic. when do those end?
PSN: Kyero X360: Kyero
99 Humanities and a Glitch ain't one. If you're having soul problems I feed bad for you son.

User Info: voidarthas

voidarthas
5 years ago#4
Kyerofox posted...
alex_134 posted...

main story I mean, Trooper tracking down his old squad that betrayed the republic. when do those end?

when he tracks down his old squad obviously
psn: voidwalk
steam: zant608

User Info: steker16

steker16
5 years ago#5
by level 20, the main story is just barely getting started. it takes to somewhere between level 15-20 just to finish the prologue
nomnomnom

User Info: jaredt13

jaredt13
5 years ago#6
Kyerofox posted...
I heard it ends around level 20, but the level cap is 50... does the single player Main story end at 20 and all classes go into a single story mode?

can someone explain how the main storys proceed?

The Prologue of the main story ends at around level 15. The prologue. Act 1 ends around level 30. Act 3 ends around level 50. There are 5 acts to the story.
"We often refuse to accept an idea merely because the tone of voice in which it has been expressed is unsympathetic to us." - Friedrich Nietzsche

User Info: x_Paradise

x_Paradise
5 years ago#7
imagine that someone put effort into a story in an mmo.

yeah, the main story lasts until you're 50 for EACH class.
http://justofeelalive.tumblr.com/

User Info: Porter

Porter
5 years ago#8
So if we are doing most or all of the optional side quests we may hit 50 and sill be on act 2?

Maybe I should start skipping the optional ones so I can move forward in the story.
m18x, i7-2960XM, ATI 6990m CF, 16Gb 1600mhz RAM, 2x750GB RAID0, 18.4" 1080P LED, Eyefinity 5760x1080

User Info: 3starborris

3starborris
5 years ago#9
Porter posted...
So if we are doing most or all of the optional side quests we may hit 50 and sill be on act 2?

Maybe I should start skipping the optional ones so I can move forward in the story.

you wont be a high enough level to continue then. you cant level off of JUST the story missions.

User Info: VioletZer0

VioletZer0
5 years ago#10
Let me guess, butthurt AoC players trashing SWTOR.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: The Old Republic
  3. Hold on a second, how long does the class story last?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived