Dual wielding double bladed lightsabers?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: The Old Republic
  3. Dual wielding double bladed lightsabers?

User Info: Darklegacy11

Darklegacy11
5 years ago#1
Has there ever been a time in any star wars story whether from comics, movies, books, or games that this has been done? In one of the swtor cinematics, I know I've seen the jedi take his partners double bladed lightsaber and used it. But I want to know if it has there was a jedi or sith that fought with two, probably turning off and on as he swings them.

User Info: dejavu1982

dejavu1982
5 years ago#2
No not canon

User Info: Schmeman

Schmeman
5 years ago#3
I remember seeing an, official i think, picture of some guy holding a single lightsaber in one hand and a double in another. Never two doubles though. At least not that I've seen.
Murray

User Info: Darklegacy11

Darklegacy11
5 years ago#4
With some research I found that clone wars has such a person. Though he has four arms. General Krell.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SZ-cNYp1IM

User Info: Robot_Soopa

Robot_Soopa
5 years ago#5
Came in here to say Krell.

****ing stupid is what it is.

User Info: SteelWingKnight

SteelWingKnight
5 years ago#6
I was gonna say Krell, but those 2 guys may have beat me too it... Well, hes not a human, maybe certain species can handle it pretty well.
~Darkness in the Light~
Now Playing: SWTOR, HALO CE Anniversary (360), Jade Empire (PC)

Robot_Soopa
5 years ago#7
Darklegacy11 posted...
But I want to know if it has there was a jedi or sith that fought with two, probably turning off and on as he swings them.

Reading this again I really have no clue what you're thinking of here.

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
5 years ago#8
It'd be a good way to blenderize yourself, I guess.
Bullet Hell is a fun place.
...So as I pray, UNLIMITED MISSILE STORM WORKS.

User Info: SteelWingKnight

SteelWingKnight
5 years ago#9
Robot_Soopa posted...
Darklegacy11 posted...
But I want to know if it has there was a jedi or sith that fought with two, probably turning off and on as he swings them.

Reading this again I really have no clue what you're thinking of here.

Well, you can turn on the blades on a double-saber individual. So he means going from single mode to double mode while fighting. Doesn't sound very practical, at least for a human.
~Darkness in the Light~
Now Playing: SWTOR, HALO CE Anniversary (360), Jade Empire (PC)

Robot_Soopa
5 years ago#10
SteelWingKnight posted...
Well, you can turn on the blades on a double-saber individual. So he means going from single mode to double mode while fighting. Doesn't sound very practical, at least for a human.

I get what he's saying. I just don't see what use it would have even to someone who uses dual double blades.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: The Old Republic
  3. Dual wielding double bladed lightsabers?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived