jet pack

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: wgobla

wgobla
8 years ago#1

I've tried four times to get the jet pack to work. I printed the instructions, have gone outside, did what the instructions said to do, think I have done everything else right, but it still blows up every time. Is there a special place outside you have to go?What am I doing wrong. Help!

User Info: Purplejacks

Purplejacks
8 years ago#2
where did u find the jet pack stuff
Jwarren

User Info: FallEnd

FallEnd
8 years ago#3
okay, let's try this :
- have you print the instructions (4 plates total) using the correct ink color ? also, print them using the same paper :D
- i activate the jetpack just outside the castle's door (exit from the main hall). move to the south a little bit.
- from the FAQ : when you set the level to halfway point, you should click the lever, hold and drag it. do not click the "halfway point" directly
- from my own experience : there are two instructions that instruct you to spin the color dial to a proper place. both of them instruct you to point the dial to the upward triangle of a DIFFERENT color. point the dial to a proper COLORED-triangle. probably you pointed the second color dial a wrong way (you don't want to point it upward). check it

hope this helps

cheer...
-FallEnd-

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived