hardscoping = noob?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Manic_Knight

Manic_Knight
7 years ago#1
ok so i was playing s+d on rundown and killed the last guy on their team with a hardscope and the second he died, all of the other team started saying "oh i bet that was a hardscope"
then when they saw the kc, they were all like "omg what a s**t hardscope noob"
well there were 2 or 3 snipers on their team and they were both like 2-4 and 3-4 where as i was like 10-2.
seriously? do people really think quickscoping is the best way to use a sniper?
i mean quickscoping can be handy if you have no other choice but all the time???
i'd prefer to have a better kdr and hardscope than get an amazing quickscope from across the map and have a really bad kdr :/

User Info: HaYZuuSz

HaYZuuSz
7 years ago#2
In the world of call of duty, everything is noob and everyone is a noob. lrn2mute
I wumbo, you wumbo, he she me wumbooo wumbo, wumboing, wumBOLOGY!!! the study of WUMBO!!! its first grade spongebob
People these days, no respect

User Info: Derwood

Derwood
7 years ago#3
I don't even know what hard scope or quick scope mean

User Info: mp40er_rger

mp40er_rger
7 years ago#4
Same thing happened to me. I took my time and aimed for a campers head. The whole lobby started calling me a hardscoper. Well I'm sorry that I prefer not to 360 no-scope from a 10 story building <_<.

User Info: Kastro187420

Kastro187420
7 years ago#5
The fad of Quick-Scoping has basically convinced people that if you don't try to R&G with a Sniper Rifle, you aren't sniping right. Personally, I enjoy "HardScoping" (why is it even called that anyway, it should just be Sniping), its much more satisfying lining up that headshot, than relying on the game's aim-assist to get me a kill.
PSN - Kastro187420 - Those who think they know everything annoy those of us who do.

User Info: benboi414

benboi414
7 years ago#6
Yea what he said everyone has something to bi*ch about because someone killed them and they think they shouldnt have died. People are dumb and no matter what you do you'll always be a noob

User Info: PalletTownHero

PalletTownHero
7 years ago#7

Wait, hardscope = standard sniping? Can someone explain this to me? If hardscoping is noob then im pro noob.

User Info: Dr_Soze

Dr_Soze
7 years ago#8
its much more satisfying lining up that headshot, than relying on the game's aim-assist to get me a kill.

No doubt. This is the best thing I've read on the forums all day. I'm baffled by why many people think exploiting the aim-assist takes more skill than sniping. Then again, the CoD community consist mainly of pre-teens (mentally, at least).

User Info: ShadowAce7

ShadowAce7
7 years ago#9
Hardscoping is more effective than quickscoping. Because of all the people who use assault rifles, hardscoping gives you a big advantage.

On another note, I like HaYZuuSz's name and sig.
O'Doyle Rules!
-A certified YLOD victim.

User Info: EvilZ123456

EvilZ123456
7 years ago#10
hard scoping = sniping regular lol
-Hiltz(NA/EU/JP)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived