What is this hit marker everyone talks about?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
  3. What is this hit marker everyone talks about?

User Info: DaMainMoogle

DaMainMoogle
7 years ago#1
I've never noticed it on my screen but I guess I just haven't been looking for it. Where is it/What does it look like?

User Info: Spaniard_Al

Spaniard_Al
7 years ago#2
I've never seen any marker either - i think it refers to the different impact SOUND the bullet makes when you hit the target.

User Info: nastyman111

nastyman111
7 years ago#3
Its the little x that comes up in the middle of your cross hair when a bullet hits a target
PSN - nastyman111
Listen... do you smell something?

User Info: Spaniard_Al

Spaniard_Al
7 years ago#4
oh yeah, I have noticed that X before
Well, that clears that up then, nice one!

I have to say though, that X has come up without me even pulling the trigger before

User Info: IRoxxorUrSoxxor

IRoxxorUrSoxxor
7 years ago#5
^
Claymore, killstreak, posthumous explosive, etc.
If complaining about people who complain is douchebaggery, then WTF does it make you when you complain about THOSE guys?

User Info: uberrpinnylahrl

uberrpinnylahrl
7 years ago#6

Spaniard_Al posted...
oh yeah, I have noticed that X before
Well, that clears that up then, nice one!

I have to say though, that X has come up without me even pulling the trigger before

When a nade [yes flashes and stuns aswell] affects an enemy. When people who say damn i got a hitmarker, they are referring to sniping, where as you can imagine 90% of the time its an OHKO, but sometimes it doesnt, and thats basically why you hear people yelling, crap another hitmarker.

1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
  3. What is this hit marker everyone talks about?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived