White House MP map.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: xSithiSx

xSithiSx
7 years ago#1

Who besides me would love to see a multiplayer map in the white house? Or sections of it at least, imagine knifing someone in the oval office! I am really glad they are bringing the fight to the US this time.. I always said they should do that. Even if theres not a White House map there will be some maps that are set in the USA.

User Info: TheUndeadCow

TheUndeadCow
7 years ago#2
Did you know its illegal to say,"I wanna kill the president!"? Federal offense. They lock you up forever.
Though I walk in the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil because I am a cow.

User Info: Xel the Ancient

Xel the Ancient
7 years ago#3
Actually "I'm going to kill the president!" gets you arrested.

Ubiquitous Master of the AMA

xSithiSx
7 years ago#4
Ok? Anyways what about my question.. silly billys.

User Info: rock_solid

rock_solid
7 years ago#5
i think it would be awesome too.....but i doubt we'll get a multiplayer map inside the white house

User Info: JlM

JlM
7 years ago#6
Anyone ever see the skit from The State? ^^^
GT & PSN : Silent Skeleton
Now Playing : Call Of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare - XBOX

xSithiSx
7 years ago#7
Or the old skit from MadTV... or wait was it MadTV? I remember seeing it when I was really young, mighta been a skit show on MTV actually.

User Info: Martiin51

Martiin51
7 years ago#8
if ANYTHING, we'll be lucky enough to get a map like maybe around or in the FRONT of the white house

User Info: rock_solid

rock_solid
7 years ago#9
Martiin51 posted...
if ANYTHING, we'll be lucky enough to get a map like maybe around or in the FRONT of the white house

agreed

User Info: DieKoog

DieKoog
7 years ago#10
It's really, really, illegal to say I think someone should kill the president of the United States of America...But not illegal to say 'with a mortar launcher'...cause that's it's own sentence.

I also found out it's incredibly illegal, extremely illegal, to go on television and say something like, the best place to fire a mortar launcher at the white house would be from the roof of the Rockefeller-Hewitt building because of minimal security and you'd have a clear line of sight to the President's bedroom. Insanely illegal, ridiculously, recklessly, insanely illegal.
"Do I preach to you while you're laying stoned in the gutter?"
"No."

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived