This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I need people to play/raid with- can I add anybody as a friend? :)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. I need people to play/raid with- can I add anybody as a friend? :)

User Info: NocturnalSkies

NocturnalSkies
1 year ago#1
I just started Destiny just yesterday night, and am a rising level 10 already. Anyone on here mind me adding them as a friend so I can play/raid with a fireteam? :)
PSN: BigPapa3291

User Info: DarthCereal

DarthCereal
1 year ago#2
Cereal ranger 5.

User Info: Dorkrevolution

Dorkrevolution
1 year ago#3
DorkR3VOLUTion
Poop spelled backwards equals poop ;)

User Info: Anarki471

Anarki471
1 year ago#4
Anarki471

I don't play the Crucible but i'm up for Raids or just patrolling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvUU8joBb1Q
I swear that link is not a rickroll

User Info: jedirood

jedirood
1 year ago#5
JEDIROOD

I'm up for anything except Rumble. I can do any Titan subclass and any Hunter subclass but only Stormcaller and Voidwalker for warlock. I got a level 40(and 260 light plus) Titan and Hunter. i mainly do Prison of Elders and Strikes
''Its a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming. On days like these, kids like you... Should be burning in hell.'' -Sans

User Info: JimmyJenkinss

JimmyJenkinss
1 year ago#6
I'm looking for peeps to do raids with too. I have a hunter lv40 with 319 light (:
GT: SuicideSamuraii

User Info: Anarki471

Anarki471
1 year ago#7
Hey Jedi i saw you on earth the other day.... tried to follow you but i guess you were on a mission 'cos you disappeared at one of the entrances to Rasputin's Bunker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvUU8joBb1Q
I swear that link is not a rickroll

User Info: NocturnalSkies

NocturnalSkies
1 year ago#8
Sounds awesome! Yeah, I'm now Warlock, Light 306
Will add all of you!
Please keep posting new adds! :)
X-360: TheFaux3291

User Info: xxsyrusvb

xxsyrusvb
1 year ago#9
I'm waiting for my TTK to arrive in the mail. I'll be looking for a consistent and hopefully some mature players to raid and strike with. Maybe some occasional PvP stuff.

I need about a month or 2 to lvl up before I'm ready for the late game stuff but I'm worried I won't be able to find newer people to raid with.

I'm very much looking forward to experiencing the raids and would be pretty let down if I cant find peole for it.

Anyone interested, please add and message me in game. Put "gamefaqs" in the subject so I know it's through this.

Thanks all. Btw, mature ny gamer here on EST time.

360- Syrus Odin

User Info: LtSylar

LtSylar
1 year ago#10
Won't they be cutting support for 360 soon? Or will 360 just not get the new dlc?

I play on both 360 and One. You can add me, I still have a friend on 360 that I know in RL who hasn't done most of the strikes and King's fall raid.
Xbox Live: Lt Sylar
Make Mass Effect 3 backwards compatible!!
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. I need people to play/raid with- can I add anybody as a friend? :)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived