Some help needed for a newbie please!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto IV
  3. Some help needed for a newbie please!

User Info: raks73

raks73
3 years ago#1
Hey guys, am new to GTA. I have 3 queries.

1. When does the game auto save? I thought it would be the start of each mission but I am on mission 2 and looking for the loan sharks. On the main menu, the only auto save is from mission 1 ("the cousins bellic"). Shouldn't there be a newer auto save that overwrites that one?

2. I have just died and am outside the hospital. No mission info is given after the message about charging me for healthcare. So what do I do now? I assume I have to start the second mission again - do I just make my way back to Roman?

3. Shouldn't there be a journal or at least info on what your current objectives are?

Thanks in advance.

User Info: jay11228181

jay11228181
3 years ago#2
The game auto saves after you complete a mission.

When you fail a mission you'll get a text messages on Nikos phone asking if you want to retry. But that might only occur after Roman gives you a phone.

There's a section called brief I believe that will usually tell you what your current objective is. You can find it in the pause menu by hitting escape or start if you are using a controller.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto IV
  3. Some help needed for a newbie please!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived