*waits for the patch*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Chaos;Head
  3. *waits for the patch*

User Info: SolEaterz

SolEaterz
8 years ago#71
Yeah I finished the game. I got both the good and normal endings. Now I'm just getting the "no glasses" cg and and waiting for Route B to be translated. Route B will be released in the Final Patch I think....

SolEaterz
8 years ago#72
Why do the enemy's weapons always have to look so much more badass than the Protagonist...also the thing with Suwa and Grim. I wasn't expecting that person to be Grim.

Chaos;Head reminds me of The World Ends With You (setting and the bad guy's "good intentions" for mankind", Persona 3 and Persona 4 (Though more on the Persona 4 side because the theme is closer to it. Especially with the detective assistant and the delusions/reality).

BTW Which girl did you like the most?
My favorite is Yua. She has the similar hobbies and personality as me so i can relate. And the Yandere thing would be an added bonus LOL Just kidding "Terrifying, Yandere girls are f**king terrifying."-Nishijou Takumi.

User Info: TaniBoyz

TaniBoyz
8 years ago#73
oh okay
*Claims all Anime/Manga/Video Games/Visual Novels Bishoujos*
"Whose eyes are those eyes?" --Chaos;Head

TaniBoyz
8 years ago#74
Hmm...favorite girl....hmm
I can't choose yet....hehehehe

TaniBoyz
8 years ago#75

Mac Arrowny | Posted 10/18/2008 4:27:13 AM (#086)
I was getting kind of tired of all the people on /jp/ and #Ensue asking for help installing and fixing Chaos;Head, so I made an installer that
a) Can always be installed, even if you've screwed up on a previous install (or already have a patch installed)
b) Fixes the chapter 2 & 3 save bug and chapter 5 crash. Yes, this means this patch is crash- and save corruption-free.

http://rapidshare.com/files/154953508/Chaos_Head_Antifail_Patch.zip.html
Contains translated text (most of it is translated), translated CGs and translated video.

To use this patch:
(If you already have the game installed, skip to C.)

C - Unzip
Unzip this stuff to the Chaos;Head folder.
DO NOT UNZIP "DO NOT TOUCH.RAR"!!

D - Read the readme.
Self-explanatory.

E - Run 'Antifail Installer.bat'
If you have the latest version of VSFilter, you can opt to use softsubs.

F - Play the game
Play the game in Applocale under %u65E5%u672C%u8A9E or use a Japanese non-unicode setting.

Credits go to the translation team for translating the game, TinFoil for creating the original patch, and whoever it was that uploaded nssver2.rar for mostly-working NSS files (still had to replace some, though).

Enjoy!

Oh, and it's mentioned in the installer, but I'll still mention it here as well;
a) This fixes your game if it's broken (ch5 crash, ch2/3 save problem)
b) You cannot load corrupted save files, so if you saved in a previous patch and it doesn't load, you'll have to make a new save
c) You need to RELOAD FROM THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER if your chapter is screwed up (can't save or it crashes at some point)

from OT ^_^

SolEaterz
8 years ago#76
Oh so that does it work? I hope so cuz it's like 30-45 mins to download it. Isn't it a bit too big for a patch? Well w/e...

Oh BTW If you can't decide on which girl.....then you can always have a delusion of a nice boat while going into torture (Delusion of course) "that can't even be put into words" between 6 girls while they slash and stab you with their di-swords but you don't die and you continually feel pain. But it turns out to be a delusion and all they did was just slightly stab and slash you with stakes. Then they out you on a stake and while you are being held up by a large stake piercing up through your crotch going into your body for almost 3 days, Hazuki opens up your stomach and scoops out your brain with a spoon.

That's always nice. Maybe Yua will eat you if ur lucky enough :p LOL

I hope everything I said was from Chaos;Head......it took me awhile to make this right >.>
Chaos;Head taught me a little more than just opening yourself up to the world and trust.....

TaniBoyz
8 years ago#77
lol nice delusion there

TaniBoyz
8 years ago#78
hey can you upload this to mediafire?! please!!!! ^_^;

SolEaterz
8 years ago#79
Sry I don't know how to upload to mediafire.......nor did i download it yet.......sry...

TaniBoyz
8 years ago#80
oh okay
  1. Boards
  2. Chaos;Head
  3. *waits for the patch*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived