*SPOILERS* Need help in Temple of Doom

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Divinity II: Ego Draconis
  3. *SPOILERS* Need help in Temple of Doom

User Info: Balmoran

Balmoran
7 years ago#1
Hi there

I 've tried everything I can think of in the Temple of Doom, but the poison kills me before I even make it halfway. Potions don't even touch sides. Any hints/tips?

User Info: Shoten

Shoten
7 years ago#2
The bodies and blood on the floor make a path. :P
Long have I carried Cyrus's hopes and dreams, and now I bear the Masamune as well! Henceforth, I claim them as my own! I shall slay Magus and restore our honor!

User Info: reaver894

reaver894
7 years ago#3
Yeah look at the bodies and follow the way the blood is on the ground. (bit like an arrow)
Rottenberry said: Well look at you Mr. Multitask Master. I happen to find her boobs more involving than the plot.

User Info: Balmoran

Balmoran
7 years ago#4
Thanks, I managed to get through the temple now - thanks a bunch. :)

User Info: Ant0n89

Ant0n89
7 years ago#5
I just ran like hell to the door and shot the dude with an explosive arrow, though I was a few levels higher than the mobs in there =/

User Info: Notilab

Notilab
7 years ago#6
"I just ran like hell to the door and shot the dude with an explosive arrow, though I was a few levels higher than the mobs in there =/"

LMAO, I was Lvl 18 when I did this (after finding out ***SPOILER***) and Still died on my first try lol. I just ended up bulling thru them and chugging some potions.

Did the same for the two chests surrounded by lava.

*********SPOILER************
After finding out that I better finish all my quests before finishing the battle tower quest :p .

User Info: Koric2000

Koric2000
7 years ago#7
OMG there's a path!? Damn, i just ran through and downed a couple potions and jumped onto that dudes raft (which is unpoisoned), and smacked him a couple of times to go forward XD.
  1. Boards
  2. Divinity II: Ego Draconis
  3. *SPOILERS* Need help in Temple of Doom

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived