Cannot find Dr Young's Research Notes - Help Please

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Asylum
  3. Cannot find Dr Young's Research Notes - Help Please

User Info: makarsh28

makarsh28
7 years ago#1
I have been stuck in the mansion for an hour looking for Dr. Young's Research Notes - Please help this is getting so frustrating

User Info: gamerbug94

gamerbug94
7 years ago#2
What was the last thing you did? Have you saved the 2 guards?
GT: xXGamerbug94Xx,

User Info: intrazone26

intrazone26
7 years ago#3
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=952337&topic=51103445
"Hustlers of the world, there is one Mark you cannot beat: The Mark Inside." ~William S. Burroughs

makarsh28
7 years ago#4
I saved the two guards and it tells me I need to search arkham mansion for research notes - i dont see any fingerprints anywhere and cant find these notes

User Info: gamerbug94

gamerbug94
7 years ago#5
Go to the bottom floor of the area with the guards (With the big chandalier) and look for fingerprints. One of them will be on a bookshelf, walk over to this set and hit A.
GT: xXGamerbug94Xx,

makarsh28
7 years ago#6
Heck man I am just walking around the room in detective mode on the floor with the guards, chandelier - is there anything more specific you can tell me - i feel like an idiot

User Info: savestheday1000

savestheday1000
7 years ago#7

how do i get into dr. youngs office to get the fingerprint samples? i saved the two guards with the chandelier and i saves the other two in the long room with the walkways. when i saved them one of the guys said go to her office and the door is blocked. what do i do...??

makarsh28
7 years ago#8
Yes please i am stuck just after dropping the chandelier - every grate is either a joker riddle or dead end - this is getting very upsetting

User Info: GrrSnort

GrrSnort
7 years ago#9
I know it's really easy to overlook, but USE THE ******* MAP!
"Who the **** shoots elephants?" - Bill from the movie "Meet Bill"
X-Box Live Gamertag: Trent Money

makarsh28
7 years ago#10
ugghh there is nothing on the map and all it says is to find research notes - where exactly do i find the fingerprint the very first time - that may be my problem
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Asylum
  3. Cannot find Dr Young's Research Notes - Help Please

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived