Solving Arkhams biggest mystery?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Asylum
  3. Solving Arkhams biggest mystery?

User Info: SolidSen

SolidSen
8 years ago#1
How do i solve this, do ineed to get 100%
XBL SirSen

User Info: methionine

methionine
8 years ago#2
Its getting all 24 of the Spirit of Arkham stones.
GT/PSN: Methionine / GT for FFXI: FFXITAG / Server: Alexander Linkshell: Claimed / 75 DRK/NIN/RNG / Merits: 260

User Info: bruce_leemaster

bruce_leemaster
8 years ago#3
Technically, if you solve all of the Riddler's riddles, you get this achievement too, rite?
GT: JokerSoSeri0us [Main: AKUMA]
DIE 1000 DEATHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................... Forever.......Messatsu.

User Info: methionine

methionine
8 years ago#4
No because the 24th spirit stone isnt on the riddle list. The riddler doesnt even know who left these clues(he says so). When you are 240/240 the 24th stone is still blacked out until you find it, thats why they are separate achieves.
GT/PSN: Methionine / GT for FFXI: FFXITAG / Server: Alexander Linkshell: Claimed / 75 DRK/NIN/RNG / Merits: 260

User Info: Millions

Millions
8 years ago#5
Find all the clues. Go back and visit Clayface....he'll tell you what to do. >_>

User Info: joshuahardie

joshuahardie
8 years ago#6
i solved every mystery and went to clay face and all he does is laff! what do i have to do to get it?

joshuahardie
8 years ago#7
i solved every mystery and went to clay face and all he does is laff! what do i have to do to get it?

User Info: pokemasterj

pokemasterj
8 years ago#8
Scan the floor.
I demand the World ends with you 2. Or, TWEWYT. To quote Blazing saddles, "The sheriff's a nigerian!" Gamertag: The Proud Brit.

User Info: Mattk

Mattk
8 years ago#9
Go to the room with Clayface in it and face his cell. Turn around and head up the stairs, have detective mode on and you will see a big scratched circle.
"If the Mayans knew anything about the future, they would still be around today."- DynamicJumpIuff on 2012

joshuahardie
8 years ago#10
im in detective mode lookin at the floor and i cant see anything.... do i look in his cell or around the room?
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Asylum
  3. Solving Arkhams biggest mystery?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived