the rat catcher need more then his charm to lead his army.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Asylum
  3. the rat catcher need more then his charm to lead his army.

User Info: crazycrusherx

crazycrusherx
7 years ago#1

where do i scan for this riddle?

User Info: eneskar

eneskar
7 years ago#2
You have to go through those vents in that room, and keep looking at the floor until you come to a grate opening. Look down there and you'll see his armor.

Sorry if that's confusing, but I'm a tad off today.
Dies Irae, Dies Illa, Solvet Cosmos In Favilla.
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x203/Rebellion_/smashcardJonas.jpg

User Info: PAndrews

PAndrews
7 years ago#3
The Riddler map is actually slightly incorrect. Inside the vent, Go right, up and slightly right from where the question mark is and look down, you'll see Ratcatchers gear there

User Info: crazycrusherx

crazycrusherx
7 years ago#4

i just found it but where is the riddlers map to the botanical gardens i dont have im kinda doing this "blind"

User Info: PAndrews

PAndrews
7 years ago#5
In the room where you shut of the power that electrified the water in the room where you got the ratcatcher riddle.

Above the Joker panel you hacked is a ladder, at the top is a room with a security gate, hack this to enter the room and its on the right.

User Info: tssc_218

tssc_218
7 years ago#6
Yeah, that one took me forever to find. Eventually, it came down to me just scanning as often as I could while going through the vents until it said "Subject obscured" or "Subject too small"
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Asylum
  3. the rat catcher need more then his charm to lead his army.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived