Need a little re-guidance... aka How to Silent Takedown

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Asylum
  3. Need a little re-guidance... aka How to Silent Takedown

User Info: Zaatar

Zaatar
7 years ago#1
So I got this game when it came out, got about 5% through and then had to do some other stuff for about two months... now I'm trying to start up again and I seem to have forgotten everything.

I'm in the medical center and trying to take down 5 armed guards but every time I get close to one
the other guards swarm on me and I die quickly.

Can someone remind me how to do a silent take down - one at a time - when i'm on the floor or via gargoyles? (I don't have the inverted take down yet)

Thanks.

User Info: welshyboy

welshyboy
7 years ago#2
Crouch and go up behind the guard until the Y prompt comes on screen. Beware though, once you take one guard down the rest flock to the unconscious one immediately.

In the medical centre I take to the gargoyles and batarang from afar while constantly changing gargoyles. If I can, I set up explosive gel and glide kick+ground takedown then flee to a gargoyle again.
Winners never quit. Quitters never win.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Asylum
  3. Need a little re-guidance... aka How to Silent Takedown

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived