At This Point, Am I The Only One Who Still Hasn't........

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Asylum
  3. At This Point, Am I The Only One Who Still Hasn't........

User Info: VideoMaster

VideoMaster
5 years ago#1
....gotten 100% on this game yet?

I bought this game back in late December 2011 and have enjoyed it quite a bit since. I've already beaten the game on normal as well as was on my second playthrough on hard, which I need to get back to and finish (was at Poison Ivy fight).

I've recently realized again that I never actually managed to get 100% and that is mainly to do the points-based challenges (the extreme ones, I believe). This, believe it or not, was actually the very first game I've owned for my 360 that I have not gotten 100%....yet. Hopefully I can do it soon enough.

Anyone else that still visits here never have or am I alone?
www.youtube.com/frankswarjournal - DVD updates, general movie related vlogs, etc.

User Info: deadpigs101

deadpigs101
5 years ago#2
I still need to do the riddles, but besides that (and the challenge maps) I beat it all. Figure when RS makes their justice league/batman prequel I'll go back to this and finish it up
GT: DonGiovanni023
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u58/DonGiovanni023/siggy-1.jpg

User Info: thoul

thoul
5 years ago#3
I haven't and expect I never will. The challenges just aren't that interesting to me.
Fringes of Algo - Phantasy Star Community - http://www.psalgo.com/

User Info: stapler87

stapler87
5 years ago#4
I've got everything within the Asylum. Haven't touched the challenge maps though, not really my thing.
"How come when it's us, it's an abortion, and when it's a chicken, it's an omelet?" - George Carlin

User Info: roo10158

roo10158
5 years ago#5
I don't like the riddler's revenge online stuff, so I'll never get 100%
My systems: Genesis/32X, Saturn, Dreamcast, GG, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, Xbox360, PS1, PS2, PS3, GBC, DS Lite, DSi XL, 3DS, PS VITA

User Info: Andy___

Andy___
5 years ago#6
Not meaning to brag but this is the first game I actually got 100% on. I'm now trying to do the same with AC.. the challenge maps and amount of content gets nuts in AC!

I agree though, the challenge maps are very tough.
Xboxlive gamertag: Andy Curtis

User Info: Game Weasel

Game Weasel
5 years ago#7
I don't think I've gotten 100% on any game I've ever played. I just don't care enough about all the little trivial things, collecting all the trophies, etc. just ain't important to me. I've enjoyed AC thoroughly, but finding every little trophy, completing every challenge map, and all that just isn't interesting enough.
"If any super villain had a can of RAID near the beginning of Marvel comics first steps, our entire hero line up could've been wiped out!" -Stan Lee
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Asylum
  3. At This Point, Am I The Only One Who Still Hasn't........

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived