I bought this game a few days ago.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Asylum
  3. I bought this game a few days ago.

User Info: Cpt_Calamity

Cpt_Calamity
4 years ago#1
I got hooked after the first five minutes... This game is actually too good, definitely one of my favourites ever. And when I'm done, I'll still have Arkham City to play!
"Having a p**** makes you a noob"

User Info: builder111

builder111
4 years ago#2
enjoy the ride! been playing AC lately, they added some cool stuff but I still get nostalgic for the setting of AA

User Info: joegt123

joegt123
4 years ago#3
The story is surprisingly short. I thought it was going to be more than 10 hours...
"Nothin' to see here. Nope. Nobody special. Ignore the mick with the bomb."
Currently Playing: Assassin's Glitch 3, and too many to count.

User Info: Cpt_Calamity

Cpt_Calamity
4 years ago#4
It was pretty short... I beat it last night. Got four more challenges to do though, and I want to play through on Hard mode before I get City.
"Having a p**** makes you a noob"

User Info: mistasteveo

mistasteveo
4 years ago#5
i picked up the GOTY about a month ago im just getting around to playing it today cause ive been so busy but so far im loving it

User Info: drteeth3

drteeth3
4 years ago#6
I just picked it up as well and so far it is awesome. I can't wait to get Arkham city now. I really love the fact that you can play with what ever style you want (for the most part). If you want to sneak around or just beat the snot out of something you're good. By far the best batman game I have played.

User Info: jelash

jelash
4 years ago#7
I bought it last week (GOTY); Arkham City too.

I'm not a fan of Batman (liked only the 1st movie, not interested in latest ones, haven't read a single Batman comic) but I decided to try this game. I'm really satisfied with it.

It's good. Really good.
''I don't pretend to understand Brannigan's Law. I enforce it.'' (Zapp Brannigan; Futurama)
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Asylum
  3. I bought this game a few days ago.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived