Holding cells

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: leon3k

leon3k
8 years ago#1
Hey Im trying to do all the E Nigma parts and when I get to the holding cells there is a green question mark that floats between both sides of the room but I don't know what it is its not a riddle puzzle because nothing comes up anyone know what it is?

User Info: checkmateIXX

checkmateIXX
8 years ago#2
that's in the penitentiary. just go in the guard room and there is vent there that i think you could take down with a batclaw or it could be open. i forgot.
not changing this sig until the Chargers win the Super Bowl 11/26/07
PSN: Maddgikman

User Info: Darkmagic3

Darkmagic3
8 years ago#3
Do you mean a question mark kind of painted on the walls? That is a riddle. You have to find the top and bottome of it and form a comlete question mark then scan it.
Bow Chicka Bow Wow-Tucker

User Info: konfuzedrebel

konfuzedrebel
8 years ago#4
*********spoilers*********

actually you have to go down the elevator shaft. that question mark is the riddle about the "jonathon crane elevated fear blah blah." theres a vent there at the bottom, pull it off crawl and hold l2 to scan the scarcrow room. and voila! one riddle solved.

PSN - led_zep_666
Currenty Playing: Infamous, CoD4, Batman: AA, Fallout 3

User Info: leon3k

leon3k
8 years ago#5
Yeah thanks man it was the scarecrow one you have to get through the lifts but the ? is in the holding cells thats why it crossed over thanks anyway guys

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived