How do you start a new game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Asylum
  3. How do you start a new game?

User Info: Lunitik56

Lunitik56
7 years ago#1
Wanted to know how to start a new game using the same file so I can keep all my medals
PSN: Lt_Dan87
"Im takin it all, Im not leavin a cent. I want everything out your pockets, even the lint." - Big L

User Info: original_armo

original_armo
7 years ago#2
You don't.
You can't keep a good clown down.

Lunitik56
7 years ago#3
Well how does that work with trophies then
"Im takin it all, Im not leavin a cent. I want everything out your pockets, even the lint." - Big L

User Info: GG_ORDAN

GG_ORDAN
7 years ago#4
If you have a save file you started on easy or normal, you can get all trophies available except Biggest Bang. Then you just have to create a new file to get that trophy. I'm assuming that's what your concern is.
Super hot sportscaster Erin Andrews shouldn't participate in any activities where balls fly at her face

GG_ORDAN
7 years ago#5
btw- you can have 4 separate files if you hadn't noticed.
Super hot sportscaster Erin Andrews shouldn't participate in any activities where balls fly at her face

Lunitik56
7 years ago#6
I know that but what about challenge medal trophies, I already have like 12 medals that were painfully hard to get, but I dont have all the levels unlocked, will the medals stack or what?

User Info: seiryuux

seiryuux
7 years ago#7
The medals stack so don't worry and start a new file
AKA bluedragonx - "You either END GAME or don't play the game at all!!"
PSN: seiryuux

Lunitik56
7 years ago#8
aight so if i won 10 trophies from my first save file, then get 14 from my new save file (but the ones that i DIDNT get in the first save file) then i will get the trophies right?

GG_ORDAN
7 years ago#9
Something I noticed doing pred challenges. I played a round on one map and got 2 of the 3 medals. I replayed it quickly just to get the third one. After that it showed I only earned one medal, so I had to go back and get all 3 in one shot. And this happened when i should have been rewarded with the 16 medal trophy. At first I didn't get it, but then realized another of my previously played maps was missing medals since I got all 3 on separate tries as the other one I mentioned.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Asylum
  3. How do you start a new game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived