this game is a hell

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Ages: Rome
  3. this game is a hell

User Info: Waseemreddler

Waseemreddler
8 years ago#1

every building start burning , burning & burning until whole city disappears. Don't purchase this game.....

User Info: JosephBAdams

JosephBAdams
8 years ago#2
Your commentary would be more helpful if it were based on something other than playing the game for 3 minutes and refusing to learn how it works.

User Info: tFighterPilot

tFighterPilot
8 years ago#3
The man has a point, this game is way too hard. I want to buy a buildings, but I don't have enough plebs. I want more plebs, but I don't have enough bricks. I want to make another brick maker, but I don't have enough plebs.

User Info: JosephBAdams

JosephBAdams
8 years ago#4
Solution = Prefectures.

User Info: iamironman124

iamironman124
8 years ago#5
Don't listen to him. If you know how to play (or at least take the time to learn how to play), you will find that if you build your city in a good way, you can go an entire game without a single fire. For example, a building populated with equites instead of plebs is signifigantly less likely to burn. Also religon, entertainment, and a high food value of the workers makes things much more fire resistant. The worst thing you can do to a building is to not have people working in it, because if you do that for more than a minute it's sure to burn. Another thing is building more than what you need. With good planning, you can sustain a large city on a couple farms. Prefectures do help signifigantly, but at the beginning of a game before you have them researched or have the extra resources to entertain equites to work in it, they are very nonessential.

User Info: Talus057

Talus057
7 years ago#6
I went an entire game without 1 fire in the 1st mission of the campaign. I had 16 plebs and 47% food rating, just waiting to get to 50%. At the very last moment, my outpost catches fire and burns to the ground, game over. It was a worker state, 15/16 plebs employed. I had a temple of saturn, lots of aesthetics, the whole nine yards.
I know it sounds real good to protect your favorite game, feels good too, but please stop... I say that with kindness.

User Info: DukeMilos

DukeMilos
7 years ago#7
This game is very good. Original and hard to play it's not for everyone.

User Info: CursedPanther

CursedPanther
7 years ago#8
Apparently the TC has no skills in city planning. This thread is a fail.

User Info: zhang ren

zhang ren
7 years ago#9
In all of my games, if there were to be a fire. It would always start in a prefecture.
"Can a loyal servant take a second master?"
-Zhang Ren

User Info: boyplaybox

boyplaybox
7 years ago#10
i hate the rioters and criminal
if they destroyed everything what else left for them?
there should be an option to kill them with the army
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Ages: Rome
  3. this game is a hell

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived