Ninja Blade Outfit

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ninja Blade
  3. Ninja Blade Outfit

User Info: pfunkk

pfunkk
8 years ago#1

I read somewhere that you unlock the "Ninja Blade" outfit by getting an overall completion grade of A+. Well I just got it, & my Ninja School Valedictorian achievement unlocked, but no outfit. Do you have to get A+ on every chapter?

User Info: SuperDemonDante

SuperDemonDante
8 years ago#2
Ninja Blade is for beating it on hard I think.
The only thing necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to do nothing.

pfunkk
8 years ago#3

Nope. Did that. The only achievement I don't have is "walk in closet", & I think I have every outfit except "Ninja Blade".

User Info: speedfactor

speedfactor
8 years ago#4
whats your scores for each chapter?
Empty Sig.

User Info: withredfists

withredfists
8 years ago#5
I have the same problem. You get the Ninja Blade outfit for getting overall A+ score. I looked around and it seems that you have to replay mission 9 by selecting "launch" mission, rather than change mission and choosing it. It should unlock afterwards. I got overall A+ last night on mission 8 hard and then played 9 through selection, not just launching and i did not get it. I will try what I mentioned here tonight, so you really can't take my word for it yet. Can anyone else confirm this?
GT: Withredfists

pfunkk
8 years ago#6

You are correct, but I was confused because the first time I did it, it didn't work, but the second time it did. Thanks.

1. Boards
  2. Ninja Blade
  3. Ninja Blade Outfit

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived