So, is this just Budokai 1, 2, & 3 Thrown Together?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z: Trilogy
  3. So, is this just Budokai 1, 2, & 3 Thrown Together?

User Info: atobe

atobe
9 years ago#11
Budokai 3 is infinitely better than any BT games. B3 was simply awesome.

Also, N95 is such a heavy piece of iron crap, you'd be better with a GPS or an iPhone.
Gamertag: astakz
TC please go away, and never post again. FF XIII will not be put onto any console besides the ps3. -Random PS3 fanboy

User Info: Kyroskun

Kyroskun
9 years ago#12
Well I have to semi-agree with you on that. The only thing I think Atari should have done was carry Bardock's attacks over to the new games especially his Saiyan Spirit attack. That was always my favorite.
People cheat on games, get used to it.

User Info: Musashi234

Musashi234
9 years ago#13
idk why they didnt just make it a bundle like Budokai 3,Tenkaichi 3 and then super DBZ that would make everyone buy it not freaking Tenkaichi 1 which is like the worst DBZ EVER MADE IN EXISTANCE next to that card battle Crap for Ds but eh Atari is Meh...
MMSF2(S) FC:1633-5637-0790/ BleachTBF FC:0817-2211-9533) Pokemon Pearl FC (3866-4501-0019)

User Info: Golden_FlamesXX

Golden_FlamesXX
9 years ago#14
This is just another way to make some cheap money. I'm not gonna buy it.
8/11/08, The great GameFAQS raid on Yogusmells456.
Proud member of the Halo 3 board raid. August 23, 2008

User Info: RobLucci

RobLucci
9 years ago#15
why would i want tenkaichi 1 AND 2 when 1 is just worse!? it's not like these games go farther in the story in each one.

i better idea would be:

Tenkaichi 3
Budokai 3(greatest hits)
Super DBZ
and not naming it a trilogy because that wouldn't make sense...
PSN- popeye09

User Info: Musashi234

Musashi234
9 years ago#16
heh i wonder who''s really going to spend 30 Dollars on this i swear Atari needs help Tenkaichi 1 who the hell wants to play that crap
MMSF2(S) FC:1633-5637-0790/ BleachTBF FC:0817-2211-9533) Pokemon Pearl FC (3866-4501-0019)

User Info: DarkClawtooth

DarkClawtooth
9 years ago#17
Ive noticed alot of Bundles like this coming out or already out on several different game series. Cheap way to make money but good price if you are just starting into a series get a bunch of the games for one price

User Info: hyper_trunkx

hyper_trunkx
9 years ago#18

Budokai 3 is infinitely better than any BT games. B3 was simply awesome.

^this fasho

1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z: Trilogy
  3. So, is this just Budokai 1, 2, & 3 Thrown Together?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived