Goku VS. Superman

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: DemiGod2

DemiGod2
9 years ago#11
Honestly now, if you want a real answer, you need to be more specific. Are you talking pre-super saiyan? Young Goku, ultimate freakin' ss4 on crack Goku? Too open a question.

By the way, SS4 Goku will whup most people. He's just good like that.
Welcome back to the craziness.

User Info: Aister

Aister
9 years ago#12
^Agrees about SSJ4 Goku.

Anyway, I find many people who simply says 'Superman suck ass' just so darn immature. There isn't even a basis on how and why. Superman can pretty much destroy planets himself, he's just holding back.

I ain't Superman nor Goku fan. But I respect both series to their extreme.

But I gotta say though... Superman storylines > All of DB/Z/GT storylines.

>.>

User Info: Ivany2008

Ivany2008
9 years ago#13
i dont know i mean if you think about movie wise, the bardock storyline was pretty badass

i never figured out why piccolo couldnt go super namek though like the other namek(cant remember his name) in the movies, in the overall series
sigh mike adamle a guy who knows nothing about wrestling is now the gm of raw, what has the world come to

User Info: mikster

mikster
9 years ago#14
Lets face it Goku causes a natural disaster when he power up (e.g. SSJ3). I ain't seen superman do that, i don't remember superman breathing in space. So lets say Goku Kamehameha the planet (it blows up obviously), Instant translocation to kai planet.

Goku Wins!!!! easy victory. the end, when it comes to it superman cant touch Goku.

User Info: DeathSkeith

DeathSkeith
9 years ago#15
Superman sucks ass.

If this is the case, then superman is soooo ..... you know XD

they're both awesome though
Human kind cannot gain anythng w/o 1st giving somthng in return, 2 obtain, sumthng of equal value must be lost..

User Info: Jswagga

Jswagga
9 years ago#16
I've seen so many of these threads but I say Goku hands down.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

User Info: kamehameha7813

kamehameha7813
9 years ago#17
Vegeta and Goku are fighting and somehow wind up in metropolis
they launch their final flash and super kamehameha at the same time and superman somehow winds up in the middle the end
what do you think of when you see bulma in a bikini
power-pole extend

User Info: DeeJayTechnika

DeeJayTechnika
9 years ago#18
i don't remember superman breathing in space

He can when he reversed time by rotating earth in another way
My logic says that 1+1=3, dare to challenge my logic?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived