GG's Turn!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Soraynzu

Soraynzu
4 years ago#1
Good games! I meant no disrespect, but I was tauting at the match start & meant the opposite. Your characters are pretty nimble, and your defense Is still solid - How was the connection? It felt a bit laggy, and we both dropped a few combos I think because of it.
I wish we hadn't got bumped out of that last match like that.
**TvC Fc** 4470-3515-2747
"To challenge me is to respect chaos, & to respect death"

User Info: Supra574

Supra574
4 years ago#2
I will be on late night late late
"Experience is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you." Aldous Huxley

User Info: Soraynzu

Soraynzu
4 years ago#3
I owe you one Soup(a match), but I'm done for the night. [2days ÷ 2hrs = exhaustion. I can play tomorrow sometime after 12am. after work.
**TvC Fc** 4470-3515-2747
"To challenge me is to respect chaos, & to respect death"

User Info: Turnsniper

Turnsniper
4 years ago#4
Haha I was wondering what you were trying to say with those taunts, so I launched the tree bomb to see if you would block it. Very nice games indeed, you always keep that Blade hidden for a while and then bam I have to bring my best game to stand a chance. The lag was bad so I had to reduce some of my combos, and yeah we were dropping stuff left and right but it was fun.
TvC FC: 1678-3337-8213 (TURN)

User Info: Dying_2_Liv3

Dying_2_Liv3
4 years ago#5
I've been sending you friend requests turn, but you didnt notice, you were playing a long set with someone in free. Well, some other time then..
TvC FC: 0476-2113-0869 obiiWan! (wired)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived