No love for Firestorm.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Inazuma Eleven 2: Firestorm
  3. No love for Firestorm.

User Info: Second_Chances

Second_Chances
6 years ago#1
Not surprising, since not only does Blizzard pop up first in the directory, a lot more people like Fubuki then Gouenji.
Second Chances sure are great. It's nice to be back, GameFAQs.
http://backloggery.com/Ground
That's because Gouenji is such a mixed character. Sometimes he's a whiny little b**** and others he's the supreme player that can carry teams, and then GO happens which makes him even worse.
We must formulate keikaku. "Keikaku" means plan! - Argosy Captain

User Info: mujtaba_w

mujtaba_w
6 years ago#3
Well, it was said in the series that the system of football being the cause of how well a school is applied to is even more wrong, and that caused Fifth Sector to arise. I believe Gouenji wants the revolution, that way people will see that both systems are wrong. Unless something else happens between episodes 25 and 31 which I don't know about.
Gouenji is obviously being manipulated by somebody else. You can see the "grand villain's" face since the last trailer for IE GO.
We must formulate keikaku. "Keikaku" means plan! - Argosy Captain

User Info: Second_Chances

Second_Chances
5 years ago#5
The Go board has more details on that, now.

Personally, I plan to get Blizzard anyway because I prefer blue to red. And when 3 gets localized I'll pick up Spark.
Second Chances sure are great. It's nice to be back, GameFAQs.
http://backloggery.com/Ground

User Info: Angemon_23

Angemon_23
5 years ago#6
I'm planning on getting the Fire version. Just like in Pokemon.
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover

User Info: Linkz1

Linkz1
5 years ago#7
I'm getting the Fire Version unless the Blizzard is good.
  1. Boards
  2. Inazuma Eleven 2: Firestorm
  3. No love for Firestorm.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived