This came out on the 16th

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Inazuma Eleven 2: Firestorm
  3. This came out on the 16th

User Info: Angemon_23

Angemon_23
5 years ago#1
Seriously, am i the only one playing Firestom? Is everyone else playing Blizzard?
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover

User Info: Second_Chances

Second_Chances
5 years ago#2
I got Firestorm but IT STILL HASN'T COME IN THE MAIL and it doesn't work on my kard

User Info: Angemon_23

Angemon_23
5 years ago#3
Well, that sucks. Meanwhile, i think i'm going to use the next school break to play it again from the beginning so i can make a guide/FAQ.
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover

User Info: DukeZero

DukeZero
5 years ago#4
I'm playing Firestorm, but hang out at Blizzard boards since it's actually active. This game's fanbase is already so small, no need to spread it out.
Knid of lkie ew **** up teh engilsh lagnuage?- Lourde Incarnadine

User Info: Exodiver

Exodiver
5 years ago#5
I'm playing Firestorm too, but the only active board is Blizzard...maybe because it's the first one to be listed alphabetically. just go to that board if need to discuss anything...
The only verdict is vengeance; a Vendetta, held as a votive,not in vain,for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous

User Info: Linkz1

Linkz1
5 years ago#6
I got Firestorm, cause Axel is there and I want to see his sister Julia who recovered in the ending of Inazuma Eleven 1. Plus, I got used with his fire attack.

User Info: CressDXX

CressDXX
5 years ago#7
I have Firestorm, but i use to hang on the blizzard board becouse its more active than this one :/
3DS FC: 4425-1804-8511

User Info: RLegacy3

RLegacy3
5 years ago#8
Same deal with me. I have Firestorm, but Blizzard's board is a lot more active.

They shouldn't have separate data for games with multiple versions. It's pointless.
  1. Boards
  2. Inazuma Eleven 2: Firestorm
  3. This came out on the 16th

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived