why everyone chooses blizzard and firestorm secrets

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Inazuma Eleven 2: Firestorm
  3. why everyone chooses blizzard and firestorm secrets

User Info: InazumaFlamer

InazumaFlamer
5 years ago#1
you think why is this board empty becouse in both versions its the same but most people like shawn aka fubuki he levels up quick they think but thats not it!
people i am gonna explain all things and secrtes to you.
blizzard they got version romances silvia in blizzard you can recruit here and she is a goalkeep uses god hand and learns fist of justice thats 1 point why they buy blizzard
in fire storm its nelly you can recruit her but she doesent have many moves as forward so people think she sucks.
they want the real storymode they say but thats in both versions but only romance diferent and some teams.
in firestorm prominence and they hate the keeper from them thats 1 point too.
and the one in blizzard easy too beat so you can recruit gazzele people like him much more than torch.
and in blizzard you got syon blaze and in firestorm canon evans i want him so bad but thats when it comes now.
spoilers ahead
they are both cool but they now that friends who buyt it will trade with him for a higher character becouse you can scout them again thats why most of them got canon and syon.
also in firestorm you got cooler moves but they can tradfe characters whith that moves over.
i hope you know why people buy blizzard becouse they like it more.
like hell i play!
  1. Boards
  2. Inazuma Eleven 2: Firestorm
  3. why everyone chooses blizzard and firestorm secrets

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived