My Designs

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Rayquaza487

Rayquaza487
3 years ago#1
Ridley DECONFIRMED from Super Smash Bros 4/5!!!

User Info: GeneralPengu

GeneralPengu
3 years ago#2
hi
Toad, Ravio, Waluigi, Pac-Man, Duck Hunt Dog, Bomberman, Jason & SOPHIA III, Kirbamus, Koopa Kid, Zoroark, King Boo, Banjo & Kazooie for Smash Bros!!

Rayquaza487
3 years ago#3
Stage 8: Palutena's Temple
+The stage starts with the player(s) falling down from above onto the Lightning Chariot; http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120722160936/kidicarus/images/a/a1/Vehicle_lightningchariot.png

From here, the stage basically copies the concept of the Air Battle in Chapter 20 of KI:Uprising.

The background looks as follows (sorry I couldn't find a link. I spent nearly 20 minutes looking for one and couldn't find a good enough pic to properly represent the concept):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCV2AUjVJxw

So fundamentally this stage works like the Rainbow Cruise stage. Basically, the players drop onto the Chariot, and continuously move in a select direction. At various moments, the Chariot may jostle around, making it all the more challenging to stay on board. Players must also fend off a horde of Underworld enemies while on board.

The Chariot eventually drops off players onto the Palutena's Temple Stage, where players must face off against Palutena herself (don't worry, she can still be playable, she's more of a pseudo boss like the playable characters you fight in Melee's Adventure mode).

If players are on a more arduous setting, then after the match the Temple will collapse and leave players in the Underworld to fight none other than Hades!
http://geekrevolt.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/kid-icarus-uprising-boss-monster-screenshot.jpg
Christian and Proud. BELIEVE IT!!!

Rayquaza487
3 years ago#4
Race to the Finish:
I chose this Stage as it represents Captain Falcon and F-Zero, and also serves as a fluid transition to the following stage (you'll see what I mean later).

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20071107082918/fzero/images/7/77/Cosmoterminal01_l.jpg

Based on the Cosmo Terminal Arena from F-Zero, this Race to the Finish stage can be described as a combination of Melee's Race to the Finish, and Melee's Adventure Mode F-Zero Platforming Stage. The Player(s) must reach the end of the Stage while occasionally dodging cars (don't worry, since the objective is to get to the end expediently, only a car or two at a time will appear, and it can easily be dodged). Just like in Melee, there will be dozens of doors on platforms on various sides of the stage, but the main objective is to reach the end.

Reminiscent of the Stage itself from F-Zero, it branches off into three paths at one point in the Level; a high, medium, and low path. Eventually the three points come together again, and reach a more narrow path that represents the Outer Space Arena from F-Zero http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20071107083750/fzero/images/d/d1/Outerspace01_l.jpg
(The two stages I pulled from F-Zero are actually two separate stages, but canonically connected)

Simply for Aesthetic Purposes:
At this point you can see Mute City in the background from a nice view;

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20071107082103/fzero/images/e/ed/Mutecity01_l.jpg

This area has more platforms as well as more holes in the ground that could lead to players' deaths. The very last Door is high up on a pedestal-like object. The pedestal itself looks almost like a teleporter...

Rayquaza487
3 years ago#5
Final Boss Stage
The battle starts with the players teleporting to the New Final Destination Stage.

http://www.ssbwiki.com/File:SSB4_WII_U_Final-Destination.jpg

On the left appears an all Blue Alt of Mario, while on the right side, an all Red Alt. Going back to the customization Sakurai mentioned, I got an idea. To represent the stage itself, the Blue Mario will use a customized moveset that simply changes the affect of his Fireball move; instead of a normal fireball, it's an Ice Ball that Ice Mario uses. There is a slight chance of causing the Frozen Status Affect. The Red Mario shoots out Fire Pellets that have a chance of initiating a burning affect for continuous damage.

NOTE: I know Smash Run could possibly replace Adventure mode for the 3DS version, but I made this stage assuming otherwise.

Here's where it gets weird (in a good way). After the duo is defeated, a white door will open in the back of the screen between the two colliding planets. If the player is playing the Wii U version, Master Hand will emerge from the Right side of the door and appear on stage from the right side. If the player is on the 3DS version, Crazy hand will instead enter from the Left side. Suddenly Master (or Crazy) Hand will flail around seemingly taking internal damage, and after a few seconds turns Red and Fire-like (to match his side of the field). Crazy Hand will do the same, but turn Blue and Icy instead. The battle starts, and now each hand has access to new abilities, such as "Hot Hand" (Master Hand) being able to shoot out flaming bullets and snap to create fiery explosions as well as gain the ability to use fire punches. "Cold Hand" (Crazy Hand) can now swipe his hand to create cold winds and grab players and freeze them at point blank range.

After the battle, players turn back into trophies, and initiate a side scrolling shooter (kind of like galaxga, but players face and move from left to right of the screen) where players can shoot the names of the game's development team (reminiscent of Melee's credit game). It finally ends with the announcer stating: "CONGRATULATIONS!!!"

Assuming that the 3DS does indeed have this mode, and that the 3DS can connect to the Wii U version, I came up with a twist, where if the two are connected players must fight both hands at once.

(NOTE: I know the Hands were in Classic Mode, not Adventure mode, but I found them to be the best choice for Final Bosses)

User Info: GeneralPengu

GeneralPengu
3 years ago#6
want me to submit now?
Toad, Ravio, Waluigi, Pac-Man, Duck Hunt Dog, Bomberman, Jason & SOPHIA III, Kirbamus, Koopa Kid, Zoroark, King Boo, Banjo & Kazooie for Smash Bros!!

Rayquaza487
3 years ago#7
GeneralPengu posted...
want me to submit now?

Sure. Any changes you see are necessary?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived