Start up error, help!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Goo
  3. Start up error, help!

User Info: homer2001

homer2001
7 years ago#1

The game constantly maximize and minimize with nothing but black in the program. I'm running vista 32 bit with a 23 inch 16:9 ration monitor. Someone help?

User Info: NeoBasilisk

NeoBasilisk
7 years ago#2
This happened to me once, but it stopped after I restarted my PC.
http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/2505/toonami0003by7.jpg
RIP Toonami (1997-2008)

User Info: afedock

afedock
7 years ago#3
I have the same exact problem, but with Windows 7 64bit..Anyone know a solution to this?
My Systems: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Genesis, Sega cd, Saturn, Dreamcast, PSX, PSone, PS2, Xbox, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advanced, Neo-Geo Pocket.

User Info: homer2001

homer2001
7 years ago#4

i saw a topic on their website forum abou tthis, but the forum is down... heeeelp

User Info: piecorn

piecorn
7 years ago#5
crtl alt delete when it is maximized and it should stop. I have the same problem.
•Duct tape owns•

User Info: afedock

afedock
7 years ago#6
I found a solution. Go into your World of Goo install directory -> properties folder -> config.txt and change the resolution to the same resolution as your main monitor.
My Systems: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Genesis, Sega cd, Saturn, Dreamcast, PSX, PSone, PS2, Xbox, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advanced, Neo-Geo Pocket.

User Info: PsychoPenguinX

PsychoPenguinX
7 years ago#7
^precisely correct. I run dual monitors on 7 64-bit, went into the cfg and it worked.
You there, in the bushes. You have until the count of five to show yourself before I start throwing sharp objects. One... two... four...
  1. Boards
  2. World of Goo
  3. Start up error, help!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived