Almost out! What places will have it?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rockin' Pretty
  3. Almost out! What places will have it?

User Info: Tenoh Haruka

Tenoh Haruka
7 years ago#11
I didn't find it the last two days I was out. I'll have to check the Gamestops (ugh) while I'm out today.
Haruhiist
PSN-GT: Strawb3rryPanic

Tenoh Haruka
7 years ago#12
Well, I couldn't find it anywhere so I just got fed up and placed my order for it with Amazon, who says they have it in stock...
Haruhiist

User Info: JulieSu

JulieSu
7 years ago#13
Wait... rerelease. Did they undo the idiotic facelift and put back the CUTE?

Unfortunately, Divas On Ice is pretty much the same as the US/European version of Princess On Ice with some minor cosmetic differences. If you want the original characters you'll have to import the Japanese version (like I did).

Tenoh Haruka
7 years ago#14
Well, my order for it I placed on Amazon apparently shipped today so we know it actually has been released.
Haruhiist

User Info: Gaming King

Gaming King
7 years ago#15
...GameStop didn't have it, OR THE BLAZBLUE DISPLAY!! Tomorrow is the deadline for the picture-taking! I want free stuff and to be acknowledged by Aksys, darn it!! Well, maybe I can still do the other, slightly tougher challenge... Also, I played KOFXII with my favorite employee. Pretty fun, but ugly when it does that Art of Fighting zoom. Unlike BlazBlue, it is VERY pixely, even on a small HDTV like GameStop's. Fry's Electronics may be my only hope. D:

So, is the Japanese version of Princess on Ice actually any good? Is it a fun game? Is it hard or easy to understand what to do?
Number of people on the Days of Ruin board who would "totally [censored] Penny": 13
At a recent convention, the DOR "champ" killed a guy.

User Info: 7thGamester

7thGamester
7 years ago#16
You can always buy it at Aksysgames store at aksysgames.com.

Gaming King
7 years ago#17
For $30, plus shipping, I bet. I dunno about that... I really prefer buying things in stores, with cash especially.
Number of people on the Days of Ruin board who would "totally [censored] Penny": 13
At a recent convention, the DOR "champ" killed a guy.

Gaming King
7 years ago#18
It's at my GameStop now, but I can't blow that much of my mom's money. Really, only Metroid Prime Trilogy and LittleBigPlanet: GOTY Edition are worth buying in the next month. And I will need to be getting that Dissidia: FINAL FANTASY PSP package... And then later on, Tekken 6 Premium Pack... and I gotta go to Anime Weekend Atlanta (they better have a BlazBlue tourney for me to WIN >:3)... Expensive stuff. I'd feel guilty if she hadn't gotten me stuck in this horrible no-income-no-school-no-liscense-boredom-only-Final-Destination situation.
At a Canadian convention, the DOR "champ" killed a guy.
  1. Boards
  2. Rockin' Pretty
  3. Almost out! What places will have it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived