Organ music in nexus?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Demon's Souls
  3. Organ music in nexus?

User Info: twotonez

twotonez
4 years ago#1
I just beat storm king. Go back to the nexus and theres some creepy organ music playing now. I dont remember it before. Am I just not paying attention and it's been there the whole 60+ hours I've spent playing this game? lol

User Info: Shdwwrym

Shdwwrym
4 years ago#2
If I remember right, the more arch-demons you slay the more prevaliant the organ music is. If you've cleared most of the archstones by now it's extremely noticible!

User Info: cheipazgeimur

cheipazgeimur
4 years ago#3
i think you start to hear it when you have 2 bosses left to beat... at least that's when it becomes noticeable to me

User Info: aneed4peed

aneed4peed
4 years ago#4
Killing 3 arch demons triggers the change in the Nexus BGM.
a knock, a thud, a tiny...zwoosh, where?
Please, call me Aneed [http://i.imgur.com/FTmkH.jpg]

User Info: Tabris02

Tabris02
4 years ago#5
It scared me when I heard it for the first time after returning to the Nexus.

I legitimately thought I was going to die.
If you're gonna be original, then you can count on being copied.
(former) 1st Lieutenant of the Oni Conspiracy

User Info: guardian_owl

guardian_owl
4 years ago#6
Yep, on the soundtrack it changes from the "Maiden in Black" theme, to a theme called "the Nexus."
I guess the best way to describe Rez is if a DJ game and Star Fox had a baby, and that baby was on acid...

User Info: twotonez

twotonez
4 years ago#7
Thats what I thought. I knew I wasnt hearing things. lol I knew there was music in there, I just never thought it was that creepy. Thats one of the things I love about this game over Dark Souls. The atmosphere is incredible. I love Dark Souls levels and design too, but Demon's is freaking amazing.
  1. Boards
  2. Demon's Souls
  3. Organ music in nexus?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived