How to Level up?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Demon's Souls
  3. How to Level up?

User Info: vinceyang

vinceyang
8 years ago#1
I had defected the first boss phalanx, the black robe gal ask me to go above to talk to monument...

I cant find where is it?

User Info: DuneMan

DuneMan
8 years ago#2
Talk to the Monumental, then come back to her. She'll give you the Blue Eye Stone and White Eye Stone to play multiplayer(co-op) and ask, "Dost thou seekest soul power?" Say YES and she'll let you level up.
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao
SRPG fan? Support Valkyria Chronicles or see an innovative gem get lost forever.

vinceyang
8 years ago#3
Where is the monument? I cant find it...

User Info: DuneMan

DuneMan
8 years ago#4
See how the camera panned up the stairs? Yeah, keep going up the stairs until you reach a ring with a bunch of little shin-high statue things with burnt out candles in front of them. One statue has a lit candle, that is the monumental.

Here is a full walkthrough demonstration of your questions(leveling and the monumental):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtZ2HtGpDRI&fmt=18
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao
SRPG fan? Support Valkyria Chronicles or see an innovative gem get lost forever.

vinceyang
8 years ago#5
A ha, got it. Someone let a message infront of the Monumental.
Thanks for the prompt reply DuneMan. Notice that you really active in this board.

I a big fan of King's Field. The first game I play in PS2 happen to be KF ancient city. And i just wondering when From Software going o come out another KF for PS3, and there is Demon;s Souls for the answer.. LOL
  1. Boards
  2. Demon's Souls
  3. How to Level up?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived