Parental Control

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Demon's Souls
  3. Parental Control

User Info: Feyted

Feyted
7 years ago#1
I have used the search function yet all previous topics have not met with success.

I am currently stuck in offline mode due to parental controls. I cannot go online and yes I am 18, account was even created when I was 18 so that shouldn't be a problem. I also have the Asian version of Demon's Souls if that makes any difference. My Parental Lock is set to off and I have not ticked the box which says to not allow online without parental lock.

Does anyone have any insight into this problem?

User Info: zyrax2301

zyrax2301
7 years ago#2
This is a topic for the hardware boards, not Demon's Souls. I expect that very few of us will have ever encountered this kind of thing, let alone know how to fix it.
Why? Because **** you is why.

Feyted
7 years ago#3
However this problem has been encountered by a number of people who play Demon's Souls. This restriction does not follow on with any other game I have played and I am curious as to why it only applies here. There may be another person who has already fixed this problem and and I am curious as to how if any have.

User Info: zyrax2301

zyrax2301
7 years ago#4
So you can play other games online but not this?
Why? Because **** you is why.

Feyted
7 years ago#5
That is correct, all other games are fine except for Demon's Souls.

User Info: zeldacubegamer

zeldacubegamer
7 years ago#6
Try switching the parental control settings & see what happens. I can't rember what game I was playing a while back, but that's what I had to do in order to get online. Weird, but worked.

Feyted
7 years ago#7
I've tried it, set to every level and still nothing.

User Info: zeldacubegamer

zeldacubegamer
7 years ago#8
Is your account a Master Account or not? If it is not a Master Account then go into whatever one is the Master Account & change it's Parental Control settings.

User Info: OrangeWizard

OrangeWizard
7 years ago#9
Or, you know, just turn parental controls OFF
The way that you type is a measure of your intelligence.
Use English properly.

Feyted
7 years ago#10
Only one account on my PS3 and it's mine
  1. Boards
  2. Demon's Souls
  3. Parental Control

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived