Need Help.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: canoli22082

canoli22082
5 years ago#1
I am having a hard time beating Junker in Peach's Castle. Mario and Luigi are at Level 18. Do I need to level them up more before fighting Junker? I am basically getting OHKO'd my Junker. Will leveling help or do I just need to practice more?
Official 3DS Ambassador / 3DS FC: 0817 3744 4349
Pokemon White FC: 0948 1562 5454, Nickname: Canoli

User Info: Red Lobstar

Red Lobstar
5 years ago#2
Even though I only fought him a few days ago I don't remember my level, but I would imagine 18 is on the low side. You're actually coming into the final stretch, and I was 33 at the very end so it would probably help greatly to level them up a bit. At 25 IIRC you get access to the final store which has the best armor at 20k coins a pair, so you might want to start saving up now if you don't think you'll have enough. He is a tough boss though, I remember having trouble as well.

User Info: Calvin079

Calvin079
5 years ago#3
Yeah, he's tough; I'd go back and do some more levelling; 22-25 would be a good range to take it in.
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.
In loving memory of our Pomeranian, Taffy: March 27, 1998 - April 11, 2010

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived