Hayako's favorite animals

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Endless Ocean: Blue World
  3. Hayako's favorite animals

User Info: rdg1269

rdg1269
7 years ago#1

So, I have shown her 5 different animals, and she commented on them. Why wont she give me the title? Does anyone know for sure what animals she likes? The list I was using had 2 on there that she didnt comment on.

Please help. I am about to virtually smack her.

User Info: Hrsemn4

Hrsemn4
7 years ago#2
Here's a list I compiled. You need several from her list I recall.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=954373&topic=54023820

User Info: TheLastDuchess

TheLastDuchess
7 years ago#3

Here you go:

rdg1269
7 years ago#4
TheLastDuchess posted...

Here you go:

That is the guide I used. She didnt say anything bout the amazonian manatee, or giant grouper. I only have the Blue fin tuna, white pelican, and sea otter left to show her. I have shown her everything else.

TheLastDuchess
7 years ago#5

You know, I had similar issues with some fish and GG (he didn't respond to things that people swore he did, for them), but I assumed that they may have already seen those critters during the course of the normal gameplay and I just didn't realize it at the time (didn't realize that they're comments were anything outside the storyline, I mean).

TheLastDuchess
7 years ago#6

*their comments... oops.

rdg1269
7 years ago#7
TheLastDuchess posted...

You know, I had similar issues with some fish and GG (he didn't respond to things that people swore he did, for them), but I assumed that they may have already seen those critters during the course of the normal gameplay and I just didn't realize it at the time (didn't realize that they're comments were anything outside the storyline, I mean).

See, I was thinking the same, except I KNOW I never showed Hayako the Amazonian Manatee. I think she commented on them from the boat, so does that count? I dont think I showed her the giant grouper either, but it i a possibility. But still, how many animals does she need to see? She is getting a bit greedy.

TheLastDuchess
7 years ago#8

I wish I could give you a definitive number, but no one seems to know for sure.... when I set out to get the titles, I had to show her about 7 animals, I think. I'm starting to wonder if it isn't 3 or 5 but ALL of their favorites...

User Info: Hrsemn4

Hrsemn4
7 years ago#9
As I mentioned in that other topic, I recall Hayako being the most difficult to deal with. I used that exact list I provided and I think I showed her everything BUT the manatee (as I had not unlocked it yet). Oceana and Jean-eric essentially happened on their own as I usually dive with oceana and Jean Eric just comments from the boat.

I made that list as accurate as possible, but I guarantee nothing. All I can say is that several users have commented that the list helped them get the titles.
  1. Boards
  2. Endless Ocean: Blue World
  3. Hayako's favorite animals

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived