How do you unlock summoner icons?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How do you unlock summoner icons?

User Info: Knighted Dragon

Knighted Dragon
6 years ago#1
I've seen a few people who have ones that I don't have, or at that I don't see. It says you can unlock more, but I've never seen a way to.
Laus Deo
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2492/gyenyame.jpg

User Info: Spinnah

Spinnah
6 years ago#2
For every $50 you spend on Riot points you unlock one.

User Info: Knighted Dragon

Knighted Dragon
6 years ago#3
I'm pretty sure I already have around $50 spent on RP, but surely they wouldn't do something that greedy. I thought it was something in game you can do.
Laus Deo
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2492/gyenyame.jpg

User Info: miraclematter

miraclematter
6 years ago#4
I think it's just by leveling up.
This game is horrible. Valve removes all the good bugs. ~S_R
What? There's plenty of good bugs left, like the Hercules Beetle and the Praying Mantis. ~aak

User Info: Poki3

Poki3
6 years ago#5
That's Summoner SPELLS -_-

Seriously though, there are no more icons. The only person I know that has a different icon is "Lima Beans" on US, and he's a developer. This is a planned feature somewhere down the line, possibly going to be related to achievements. Don't hold your breath for anything soon though.

User Info: miraclematter

miraclematter
6 years ago#6
I know you get spells, I could have sworn you started with a few icons and got them all as you leveled. Guess I was wrong, my smurfs have all the icons too.
This game is horrible. Valve removes all the good bugs. ~S_R
What? There's plenty of good bugs left, like the Hercules Beetle and the Praying Mantis. ~aak
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How do you unlock summoner icons?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived