I like Shaco.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: PRNOIAxPlus

PRNOIAxPlus
7 years ago#1
He's cool.

I also dislike Gangplank.

Your thoughts. Discuss, please.

PRNOIAxPlus
7 years ago#2
As someone who's currently addicted to LoL, I'd just like to let the creators know I haven't checked out the other games that you'll be competing with and I already dislike Demigod. You guys did a good job so far. :D

*thumbs up*

Sorry for the double post.
(I also think buying the pack, though it does support the creators, is being lazy. People should work for their heroes.)

-dumps flammable oil on himself-

User Info: wickerman555

wickerman555
7 years ago#3
I too like Shaco. Especially a DPS Shaco with lifesteal.
PSN: Leodamus / www.youtube.com/PiperDawnsGate / I'ma start recording some VGM.
www.facebook/Leodamus / www.myspace.com/subsistentia

PRNOIAxPlus
7 years ago#4
I haven't experimented with the other items besides his recommended yet.

I wanted to try ability power items first, though.

User Info: mafiafun

mafiafun
7 years ago#5
I have never seen a good AP shaco. Go for attack power. And he's a bit overpowered considering how he can escape too easily.
"If freedom is short of weapons, we must compensate with willpower." - Adolf Hitler

User Info: asian_dave

asian_dave
7 years ago#6
I havent tried Shaco yet. All I know is that he is one of the most annoying characters to try and kill because he can just vanish.. I hate fighting Shaco.
psn: jjjthe21st

User Info: Froggie48

Froggie48
7 years ago#7
I've never used Shaco myself (and more than likely never will), but I enjoy seeing him on my team in the hands of someone who knows how to use him more than most champs.
If I had a dollar for every stupid person I've come across, I'd be able to buy China.
The official grue master of EP.

User Info: Brian1616

Brian1616
7 years ago#8
yeah, Im always glad to have a shaco around in my team, they dont die much and help a lot, but sadly, when I tried using shaco myself I couldnt do much.
psn:withion

User Info: nothv13

nothv13
7 years ago#9
AP Shaco was the only one used in high elo games and now he's been nerfed pretty hard.

User Info: Maxmus050

Maxmus050
7 years ago#10

hmm i found the assassins in league of legends pretty fake and sometimes feel overpowerd.

Like Evelynn..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived