Crit dmg or Crit chance

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Crit dmg or Crit chance

User Info: niru316

niru316
7 years ago#1
I'm trying to figure out if I should continue to get +crit dmg runes i'm currently lvl 22 and have +24% crit dmg... I was thinking with my seals and glyphs getting crit chance which only amounts to about 6% just looking for opinions these r the champs I'm using

shaco
jax
nidalee
pantheon
twisted fate

currently thouse r the champs I'm playing the most any suggestions would b greatly appricated

User Info: mafiafun

mafiafun
7 years ago#2
Well if you do full crit ruins with shaco then its GG. OP as hell.
"If freedom is short of weapons, we must compensate with willpower." - Adolf Hitler

niru316
7 years ago#3
Lol I kno that's tru haha I could always buy crit items lol at 24% crit dmg shaco is already a beast

niru316
7 years ago#4
Bump

User Info: stonewall_hero

stonewall_hero
7 years ago#5
Way to murder the English language

niru316
7 years ago#6
Haha who cares about the English language... UNLESS you have something constructive to say... GTFO

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
7 years ago#7
Shaco - Crit damage (decieve's 100%, stacking extra chance is useless, no?)
Pantheon - Damage (Certain Death...and crit chance items are cheap.)
Jax - Would rather prefer armor pen/dodge (But if you have to, go damage. Phantom Dancers have stupidly high amounts of crit)
Nidalee - AP.
TF - *shrug*

eh.
'This would be my cue to say something snarky, wouldn't it? I'll have to remember that. For the next time you make an idiot of yourself...'

User Info: mafiafun

mafiafun
7 years ago#8
TF can use some magic penetration runes. If you get 30 then you can get different boots. Or get ten so that with boots its a full 30. The rest can be w/e, raw health, CD, mana. Don't really know.
"If freedom is short of weapons, we must compensate with willpower." - Adolf Hitler

niru316
7 years ago#9
I appreciate your posts guys! If anybody has any opinions please feel free to post I will b checking and bumping this post for a lil while

User Info: mcksalg

mcksalg
7 years ago#10
I thought they capped Crit damage from runes at 10%, does anyone know is this is true?
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Crit dmg or Crit chance

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived