Another Matchmaking Thread

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Another Matchmaking Thread

User Info: RaydricLord

RaydricLord
7 years ago#1
http://img189.imageshack.us/i/teemocarry2.jpg/

I hate it so much. My ELO is just too high now. The teammates I had were lvl 8, 12, 16 and 28 against a team of two 30's and 20+'s. I have to carry every game pretty much now if I want to win, so I can't play tanks in pubs anymore. Luckily for that game, I countered pretty much everyone with Teemo and my teammates were decent enough for their level to not feed. Those two factors allowed us to win.
Pokemon Platinum FC: Zev, 4425 7842 6332
Pokemon Diamond FC: Zev, 0902 9586 8138

User Info: nothv13

nothv13
7 years ago#2
umm... nothing wrong with that picture. When you get set with a premade of level 30s and your pub team is sub 15 is something to complain about. Being a carry during pubs s typical if you want to do good. Nothing new

Honestly, this kinda looks like an attempted brag thread ond falls short.

RaydricLord
7 years ago#3
Yeah I should've shown their levels. My score wasn't that great and I'm not trying to brag (on purpose at least).

User Info: Hydrox_Z

Hydrox_Z
7 years ago#4
That's not how matchmaking works.

If you have a high ELO, you don't get paired with low ELOs to balance it out; you just play with other high ELOs.

tbqh, the fact that you used Teemo to carry to any success indicates you're definitely not playing at a high ELO.

User Info: Nev47

Nev47
7 years ago#5
The hell... your team wasn't doing that bad and you post this whinefest?

And what Hydrox_Z said. You're not high ELO. Sorry to burst your bubble son.

RaydricLord
7 years ago#6
;_;, I'm not trying to boost. I'll just lock the thread if that's the impression I'm giving. I just really hate getting bad pubs like almost everytime.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Another Matchmaking Thread

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived