2 Shen questions

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. 2 Shen questions

User Info: oogarasu

oogarasu
7 years ago#1
So I just started playing a week and a half ago, and trying not to spend any real money on riot points (although it's tempting), and have a couple questions regarding Shen.

- How common is Shen in low/mid ELO games when he's not free? I think I play a pretty good Shen, and was considering using my IP points I've accumulated to purchase him but don't want to do it if I'm fighting to select him every game.

- Against a pretty magic heavy team, is Banshee's Veil still a bad item for Shen? I like the health/resistances, and the 1 spell eaten, but feel really weird building it since it has Mana on it. Is it better to just go with a Guardian Angel, Aegis, or Spirit Visage?

Thanks

User Info: TheYoungin

TheYoungin
7 years ago#2
banshee's veil still helps shen a lot, blocking an entire spell can help you a ton.

usually if the enemy team is nuking me with magic ill pick up banshee's veil + force of nature, there was a game where i ended up having like 68% magic reduction...its really funny seeing a ryze come out and blow everything he has on you and only take you down to about 50%
Some people just need a swift kick in the ass
XBL:Vote Palpatine | PSN: Orange Julious | Steam: Spacepope

User Info: anilEhilated

anilEhilated
7 years ago#3
If the enemy team is nuker-heavy, Mercury's Treads + Aegis should be enough. Banshee's is overkill.
"Nuclear catapults? Honestly, those are perfectly feasible. " - solidsnake101112, on Fallout 3.

User Info: NeCrOmAnCeR

NeCrOmAnCeR
7 years ago#4
Shen already has 2 skills that can be used to block spells, I would say get some MR and keep stacking HP.
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/1558/kendamarisa.gif

User Info: Blinkythefish

Blinkythefish
7 years ago#5
ya banshees is usually a overkill.
I go with either merc or ninja tabi, depending on the heroes im facing.
then ill get a giants belt and maybe a leviathan if things are looking up for my team
then a chain mail vest and a negatron cloak if i find i am getting hurt pretty hard, if not continue onto warmogs
from the vest and cloak i build a thornmail and a force of nature, and i usually finish the game before the force of nature
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. 2 Shen questions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived