I laugh when people say they play Taric.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I laugh when people say they play Taric.

User Info: Wolf_Link_

Wolf_Link_
7 years ago#11
With Taric being my most played Character atm, I have to disagree. Harassing with Shatter works well, and can last hit creeps while you're at it. Dazzle is a great skill, able to be both CC and nuke depending on your distance. Imbue is either semi-useful or useless, depending on how many points you put into it. The fact that a lot of the heal goes to yourself is a bit of a bummer, but with a bit of AP it won't really matter. And Radiance is... Radiance.
Call me Zurr. Not 'Wolf', 'Link', or any other silly thing you think of. Zurr.

User Info: stonewall_hero

stonewall_hero
7 years ago#12
My main is Kayle so I know what i'm talking about - unless you're completely stomping the enemy team or forced to carry your team- you will be an ult bot at the end.

User Info: Xano1234

Xano1234
7 years ago#13
I love playing Taric. He is my favorite tank.

I may not be the one getting a 2:1 KDR, but I AM the reason we just won the game. I stunned their carry, shattered their team, healed our carry, and gave our entire team increased damage and health regen. Did I mention I have 4 auras and that I cannot die unless their entire team ults me?

Nothing is better than knowing you are the reason the game was one, simply for being by your teammates.
Brawl Friend Code: 1547-4883-9310

User Info: Bennett2428

Bennett2428
7 years ago#14
May as well laugh at people that play Teemo or Ashe since they're too easy to play
PSN: bennett2428

User Info: PRNOIAxPlus

PRNOIAxPlus
7 years ago#15
^ And I do.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I laugh when people say they play Taric.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived