Playing Shen...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Hulkkis

Hulkkis
6 years ago#11
shen is op, i hate that they buffed him so much that i had to quit playing him.
Cant stand playing OP fotm stuff.
"South-Korea is the only nation whose national sport has a sequel."
-Disc

User Info: PhoenixNine

PhoenixNine
6 years ago#12
So I rushed Warmog one game and it worked out. I had it and some boots by about 18 min. By the time we won I had a ton of HP and, due to my Spirit Visage, had 160 or so HPR/5.

On a side note, I was making Warmog as last item another game. Would've had over 5000 HP along with 250+ armor and 150+ magic armor that game. Ridiculous stuff.
~Always go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb!~

User Info: Khazard

Khazard
6 years ago#13

Warmog

Eww. :(
GO SAY HI FROM SCOOTER FOR ME,
AND BY THAT I MEAN MURDER THE HELL OUT OF HIM

PhoenixNine
6 years ago#14
Why the hate on Warmog? It gives like 1200+ HP and a boatload of HPR.

User Info: oogarasu

oogarasu
6 years ago#15
^^
- I believe it takes 127 minion kills to max the passive. That's a ton for a tank.
- It's expensive at 3100+ gold, and 2xGiant belts (2200 gold) is more HP till 25 minion kills.
- Health Regen doesn't really help much in team fights. Fine for laning, but by the time you get it, the pure laning phase is over.

PhoenixNine
6 years ago#16
I tend to lasthit pretty well, especially with lolVorpal and Ki Strike.

25 minions is nothing. It's like two waves and a neut camp or something.

Hero kills (which Shen probably won't get many of, but it happens because, again, lolVorpal) are worth 10 cs, so yeah. No worries about stackfail either.

User Info: RaydricLord

RaydricLord
6 years ago#17
^There is no justification to get Warmog's though. The two Health Belts can build into a Frozen Mallet or Sunfire Cape which is 10x more useful than having more hp to tank. Honestly, people do their best NOT to target you when you have a Warmog's especially after taunt ends. Living longer doesn't mean a thing when no one is aiming at you.
Pokemon Platinum FC: Zev, 4425 7842 6332
Pokemon Diamond FC: Zev, 0902 9586 8138

PhoenixNine
6 years ago#18
You do make sense there. Oh well.

User Info: Aero_15

Aero_15
6 years ago#19
On a side note, I was making Warmog as last item another game. Would've had over 5000 HP along with 250+ armor and 150+ magic armor that game. Ridiculous stuff.

5000 HP? May I ask what exactly was your build?
To. Teh. Limit.

User Info: Masterjimmy

Masterjimmy
6 years ago#20
I was playing with a shen today who had 2 Warmog's Armour by the end of the game. He had them maxed out and had some nice buffs. By the end of the game he had around 5500/6000 Hp ;O
Jim Chapman quote, Don't ask a question you can't take back. cause whats said is said and some things you never forget.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived