Solo queue issues

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Solo queue issues

User Info: Miyasaki003c

Miyasaki003c
7 years ago#1
My lvl is still kinda low (16) but I'm an experienced DotA player so I do fine.
I mostly solo queue, and am now sitting on a pathetic +7 win/loss ratio, even tho my kill/death ratio for my main champs (Cho, Ezreal) is around 3:1 (the only one that isn't is my Shen who has loads of assists)

I never play as the carry. I just don't like it. I play only tankers or support/mages (my Ezreal playstyle is AP/healer), but doesn't matter how long you tank if your crappy allies can't kill, and you can't heal stupidity.

My question is, when I get to higher elos, will solo queueing get better (since high elo ppl supposedly are better). I've noticed an increase in fun/challange as I hit around 10-14 so I have my hopes up. Or is getting a premade team the only way to get a decent win/loss ratio?

Doesn't help that I introduced several IRL friends to this game (who are new to MOBAs) and they aways ask to AT with em T_T

User Info: necroix05

necroix05
7 years ago#2
God no. I just played a game where I played Ashe. My team goes 1-10 before the laning phase is over...
my team
1/7/1
1/7/0
0/3/5(me)
2/9/2
6/6/1

Solo queue is terrible.
Triggers down moar liek xbox down mirite - Dark_elf796
Add me if you play League of Legends: MrCowisBeast

User Info: VeeVees

VeeVees
7 years ago#3
i seriously don't think it's possible to get a "real" high elo solo. the moment i stop doing premade i went on huge losing streaks against premades until i fall to midish elo. now i'm down to +20-30.
narutu sand ninja
**** charlie brown christmas

User Info: RaydricLord

RaydricLord
7 years ago#4
i seriously don't think it's possible to get a "real" high elo solo.

Trust me, you could back before MM got a remake. I used to win solo queue games all the time (and lost only the premades) on my main. Nowadays, I have to premake if I'm going to win otherwise MM puts me with kids with down syndrome against a full 5 man premade.
Pokemon Platinum FC: Zev, 4425 7842 6332
Pokemon Diamond FC: Zev, 0902 9586 8138

User Info: AKAIcewolf

AKAIcewolf
7 years ago#5
i feel the higher lvl i get teh worst it becomes, we always go up against premades and just get face stomped.

Just played a game
Annie 0/9/0
TF 3/5/1
Soroka 1/6/0
Me, Kassadin 1/0/0
Nasus 2/5/0

The enemy team is boasting that they are pro and we are noobs and the TF is complaining that im not helping (he teleports into a group of 3 and gets quickly faced rolled) and he expected me to help and kill them all i guess?
Gamertag: AKAIcewolf

User Info: VeeVees

VeeVees
7 years ago#6
really hating those janna, soraka premades. pretty much impossible to win with a random group of kids.
narutu sand ninja
**** charlie brown christmas

User Info: Miyasaki003c

Miyasaki003c
7 years ago#7
ugh, sounds like I'll have to find some people to premade with me eventualy :3

Thanks for the heads up guys.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Solo queue issues

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived