Tristana or Fiddlesticks?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Tristana or Fiddlesticks?

User Info: jango360

jango360
7 years ago#1
I'm about to buy my first hero! :D

I usually play as a distance support and always move with other teammates, I've been planning on buying Fiddlesticks for a while now but after playing Tristana for a bit I'm thinking otherwise.
My champion with most kills is Morgana, but she's just too much outta my IP price range, is a Morgana player better suited for Tristana or Fiddlesticks?
That's really all that needs to be said.

User Info: Xaes

Xaes
7 years ago#2
If you do the facebook stuff to get the riot girl skin it automatically unlocks her, so you could get both if you wanted to.
League of Legends: llVllagic (Ezreal main, Soraka secondary)

User Info: Xylarxcode

Xylarxcode
7 years ago#3
And fiddle is closer to being like Morgana then Tristana is. Like the earlier poster said. Follow them on Facebook, get a free Tristana + skin and buy Fiddle. Don't like her too much? Who cares? She was free and you have Fiddle to back up.
It's not enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what's required.
Sir Winston Churchill

User Info: xHFx

xHFx
7 years ago#4
Who doesn't have a Facebook now? Even if you don't use social networking sites often (I rarely use Facebook... Just did it because a few of my friends had it and I don't just add everyone I know), it saves you some money and you get a free skin like everyone else just said.

User Info: mastershakez

mastershakez
7 years ago#5

Dragonkid239 posted...
If you do the facebook stuff to get the riot girl skin it automatically unlocks her, so you could get both if you wanted to.

I can NOT get this thing to work, really annoying. I want a free Trist damnit!

1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Tristana or Fiddlesticks?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived