KK, i know eve sucks, but why veigar?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. KK, i know eve sucks, but why veigar?

User Info: MSN 04 Sazabi

MSN 04 Sazabi
6 years ago#11
he's a caster that requires the farm of a carry to burst down just one person late game
Doreamon... who cares... if it has Mon at the end its just a Crapy ripoff of Pokemon (which sucks too) -PSOPOPO

User Info: alvinxie

alvinxie
6 years ago#12

he's a caster that requires the farm of a carry to burst down just one person late game

and others with that much farm can accomplish 10x more.
Applesauce is good.

User Info: aptwo

aptwo
6 years ago#13
Tibberstun? are you going to compare an ultimate with a regular spell? not to mention an ultimate that needs the champ passive spell to be effective.

User Info: MSN 04 Sazabi

MSN 04 Sazabi
6 years ago#14
huh his stun is terrible

you can flash out or just stay in it

or just cleanse it

i know cleanse counters all stuns but it hits veigar particulary hard because he's so squishy and relies on his stun for dm to hit

like typical scenario: melee dps gets stunned, cleanses, right clicks veigar, free gold
Doreamon... who cares... if it has Mon at the end its just a Crapy ripoff of Pokemon (which sucks too) -PSOPOPO

Tibberstun? are you going to compare an ultimate with a regular spell? not to mention an ultimate that needs the champ passive spell to be effective.

You said best stun in the game. Doesn't matter if it's an Ult, a passive, what have you. Tibberstun is, by far, the absolute best stun in the game. It's an AoE stun, does a ton of damage and summons Tibbers.
Miami Heat: In Wade We Trust. Offseason, 47-35 in 2009-2010.
Livin' it up in Miami-WADE County.

User Info: NinjaKangaroo

NinjaKangaroo
6 years ago#16
Even if you want to compare Veiger's stun to a regular, Annie's cone stun is still better.
XBL GT: NinjaKangarooo ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUqOUGlqsc8 )
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. KK, i know eve sucks, but why veigar?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived