Hey, if you're laning with a tank character who is not someone you played with..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Hey, if you're laning with a tank character who is not someone you played with..

User Info: DCDW

DCDW
7 years ago#11
It wasn't in my lane nor did I actually see what happened but just reading the following chat was enough.

Failure : WTF Kat why didn't you help me?
Kat : What was I supposed to do?
Failure: Hit them

Expecting Kat to pull your ass out of the fire = lawl.
PSN: Funzolicious

User Info: moon1244

moon1244
7 years ago#12
I was Kat, laning with... lanewick, against solo TF. Despite the fact that we had no other jungler, and they had a jungling Warwick. I keep telling him to go jungle but he's like "don't tell me what to do."

When we were like level 5, mid Annie comes up to gank us. I run and Warwick dies.

"wtf why didnt u help me"
"Told you to jungle."

:)
I wish I were what I was when I was trying to become what I am now.

User Info: lionheart5656

lionheart5656
7 years ago#13
I disagree. I've worked my way up the elo ladder in spite of the terrible people I play with.In fact, I'd say it's mroe like:

95% of solo que are idiots and 5% who are somewhat high in elo are amazing for wading through that swamp and still getting higher.
Don't be that guy. That guy just wants to be me.
A plan without action is a dream, action without a plan is a nightmare.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Hey, if you're laning with a tank character who is not someone you played with..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived