LoL causing computer crash

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. LoL causing computer crash

User Info: TheJackyl

TheJackyl
6 years ago#1
I tried to play LoL today, and now whenever I play, randomly, the graphics get distorted and my computer freezes causing me to have to reboot.

I'm reinstalling it, to make sure I didn't delete anything I shouldn't have when I cleaned my Hard Drive (I got rid of a few games, but I HIGHLY doubt that did anything.)

Anyone know what can cause this?

My specs are:
Dual core 3g Processor
4g ram
Nvidia GEForce 880 GT
Ah, good old blowing. It's the answer to so many of life's problems... Stupendous.. -tabion20

User Info: Dartkun

Dartkun
6 years ago#2
Are your drivers up to date?
youtube.com/user/Shinius
twitter.com/dartkun

TheJackyl
6 years ago#3
Yeah, I updated them about a week ago
Ah, good old blowing. It's the answer to so many of life's problems... Stupendous.. -tabion20

User Info: Dartkun

Dartkun
6 years ago#4
Does this happen during any other games?
youtube.com/user/Shinius
twitter.com/dartkun

TheJackyl
6 years ago#5
nope, just LoL

TheJackyl
6 years ago#6
Reinstall seemed to work, 25 minutes and no messed up crash, first crash was 10 seconds, last one was 3 minutes, so... I'm pretty sure its fixed.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. LoL causing computer crash

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived